Information about the OC

Reina Anastacia de Alger Obelia

: 3 years old (Chapter 1 - 5 of The Other Princess):13 years old (Chapter 6 - 9 of The Other Princess):17 years old (Chapter 10+ of The Other Princess)

:13 years old (Chapter 6 - 9 of The Other Princess)
:17 years old (Chapter 10+ of The Other Princess)

■ Crowned Princess (The Other Princess timeline)

■ Died at the age of 3 (WMMAP timeline)

RELATIONS:

■ Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia (Father)

■ Duchess Natasha Vouganville (Deceased Mother)

■ Athanasia de Alger Obelia (Half sister - Oldest)

■ Anastacius de Alger Obelia (Uncle)

■ Jeanette de Alger Obelia (Cousin)

● Lucas the Warlock (Unknown)

♡ Ijekiel Alpheus (Love Interest - Male lead)

▪︎ WMMAP Timeline

In the WMMAP timeline, we are all aware that this timeline is for Athanasia, in this timeline, Reina died at the early age of 3 as she's not prone to the black magic Claude is emitting. She's basically a princess that never got to be showed.

▪︎ Lovely Princess/The Other Princess Timeline

This timeline is solely for Reina. In this story, how she grow up will be shown. Just like Athanasia, Reina is a carbon copy of Claude. From gold hair to jeweled blue eyes.

▪︎ Why does Claude favor Reina? Where's Jeanette?

Sadly, in this AU, Jeanette will not be showed as in this AU, she's deceased(like her mom) because Anastacius' experiment didn't work. Claude favors Reina because why not? Joke. We are all aware that Claude is under black magic's influence, apparently, Reina have a large amount of mana that can easily remove the painful effects, so Claude kept Reina by his side as when he's with her, the painful throbbing of his head disappears. And, he just got fond of her and started being a good father.

▪︎ Why does Claude dislike Athanasia?

Despite Reina's good amount of mana, she can't fully remove the influence of black magic in Claude, by that, it meant she can't make Claude remember Diana and can only ease the pain. In this AU, Claude dislikes Athanasia as he once caught her glaring at Reina, and Claude being a protective father, thought that Athanasia will be a trouble to Reina as Why he starts trying to get rid of Athanasia.

▪︎ Why does Athanasia hates Reina?

In this story, Athanasia is originally from the third life and got sent back to her first life. Due to trauma and surviving mindset, she thought that she will die again. She thought that Reina will be the cause of her downfall and she'll get killed again. So, she did her best to get Claude's favor by sabotaging Reina.

▪︎ Is Reina pretentious?

No. Reina is a kind, caring and thoughtful character. A literal angel. She only sought for family love, as she didn't experience the love of a mother and a sister. That's why she's insistent on understanding Athanasia despite Athanasia sabotaging her.