Chapter •4

Author POV:

Taehyung put his stuffs beside the younger. Everyone was looking at him like he did some crime to let him sit with him. The girls were gossiping as they were jealous as hell.

Yuna: Oh what the hell? Can't he see the beauty, how the hell he went to him?

Her boyfriend rolled his eyes as he didn't like that.

Yuna: Hey Taehyung! If you want you can sit with me.

She tried to act cute and Taehyung looked at her.

Tae: No, thanks. I already took my seat.

He said calmly. The girl got embarrass as her friends teased her. No one has ever rejected her as she was one of the popular girl in the university.

Yuna: How dare you to do that? I will make sure you will want me Taehyung!*in mind*

Jungkook looked at the person next to him, who was sitting there calmly. The guy looked at him as the younger looked away. Taehyung noticed that his features were weak, as he looked so pale. His arms were skinny as the shirt got loosend on the body. "How cute" he thought.

Tae: Do you want to say something?
Kook: N- no.
Tae: really? Ok

He didn't said anything else. Bell rang as the classes got dismissd. Taehyung signed and came out from hall as his friends were waiting in the cafeteria.

Tae: Hey hyungs!

Jin: Hey what's up? Did you like the campus?

Tae: Yes, I did.

Jhope: Yeah me too.

Jimin: Btw hey who was that boy?

Tae: Who? Oh the raven?

Jimin: Yes, bro I think the students doesn't like him at all. They were literally talking shit about him and I heard that he got bullied a lot of times.

Taehyung got a little surprised to hear that as he didn't know that before.

Jin: Whom are you talking about?

Jimin: Our classmate.

Yoongi: Well who cares about them? After all they are bloody people and it's their nature!

Jin: You are right.

Jimin: And he is so cute, Introduce me with him, otherwise you-

Tae: Ok fine!

And after talking about some random things they left on their ways.

Meanwhile:

Jungkook's tears fall down through his cheeks as they kept staring at his thighs and touching him here and there. He tried to say something in a shaking voice but the boys pushed him on the floor and stepped on his palm, making it bleed. They started laughing at the broken boy.

Jack: Even though you are ugly, still you have a pretty hole, isn't it sweetie?

He said holding his arm tightly, making him cry harder in pain.

Kook: p-pls uh- i-it hurt-s!

Yugyam: Oh man look at his butt uff! I wonder how he feels like-

Chan: stop- you are making it hard!

Mark: I know right, atleast let us have a good time with you babyboy! Just say you want it.

He said coming closer to him as Jungkook got scared! All of their eyes was full of lust. The other two boys held his arms tightly. Mark held his waist and that's WHEN he felt a hard punch across to his right cheek. He fell down on the floor on his back as someone started kicking and throwing punches at him really hard. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes in fear and got shock.

Kook: T-Taehyung?

[Hi, Everybody!! How are you? I published after a while

[Hi, Everybody!! How are you? I published after a while. Hope you all enjoying! And pls don't be in a ghost mode since It's my first writing in wattpad. Support baby!]