5. FEELING JEALOUS

POV: JENNIFER
        He stopped the car and asked me to get down. I was looking at the house and asked " Roy, where are we?" He replied " My house. And I need to take care of you like you are a baby and the doctor told me what should be done, so don't worry my queen." I was amazed at how he took care of me. Is he destined for me? I went into the room he showed me. I texted Catty and said that I was in Roy's house. In the evening, Roy went to buy some medicines for me. I went to the bathroom for hair wash. I went to the kitchen and started to cook dinner.
              POV: AUTHOR
           She was busy cooking when Roy came in the kitchen. Jenny wore comfy clothes and left her hair open. Roy came from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist. She was startled at his touch and turned around to see Roy's face inches away from her face. He tucked her hair behind her ears. She was lost in his eyes and both were enjoying the moment when, Jenny suddenly pushed Roy and ran way to her room. She must have remembered her past. Oh poor Roy...😢.
                   POV: ROY
       I think I made a terrible mistake. I touched her without her permission. She must have felt uncomfortable. It was so foolish of me.
             POV: JENNIFER
    I ran away from the kitchen with tears in my eyes. Does Roy also want me for my body only? My past is stopping me. But I was slowly falling for Roy. My stupid heart ❤️. But I just slept thinking about Roy. I woke up the next day to go to Catty's house. I got ready and left without saying a word to Roy. I went and hugged Catty tightly. She asked what was wrong. I said " Catty, maybe Roy also wants me for my body. Was I trusting the wrong person again?" Then Catty said " Jenny I thought you were smart. But can't you see the efforts he was making for you?"
            POV: CATHERINE
            I wanted to tell Jenny about Roy, his efforts, his love for her. But I didn't want to tell her anything without his consent.
              POV: JENNIFER
         I thought about what she  said and wanted to apologize to Roy. I went down and opened the door to leave but Roy was standing in front of me. He caught his ears and said sorry. I just melted at him. I wanted to speak to him but Catty took him inside and said " Jenny wait outside. I need to talk to Roy about something important." I felt jealous but followed her instruction. I went and sat inside the car. What's happening inside? Why was I feeling jealous? Am I totally in love with Roy? After few minutes Roy came into the car. We went home. I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV.
            I was watching TV, when Roy went to take a bath. I turned around to see Roy in a towel with no shirt on him. And he was running his fingers through his hair. Roy is looking so hot right now 🥵🥵. His abs.....oh my God they are a work of art. I felt my cheeks go red. I was just staring at him, when he came near me and leaned forward and asked "Are you lost somewhere, darling?" I was speechless. He teased me and went into his room. I hid my face in a pillow looking like a red tomato by blushing too much. This boy has given me every reason to fall in love but something is stopping me. My past, my problems, and my lost hope. After I had dinner I went into my room. It's dark and I am feeling afraid.
               POV: AUTHOR
          She was feeling afraid to sleep alone. She made a brave move. She went into Roy's room. Roy got up from his bed and asked, "My queen, what brings you here?" She said feeling shy "Can I........sleep beside you?" She looked at him cutely with puppy eyes. Well, Roy could not resist her cuteness. That's when they slept on the same bed. Jenny slept to one corner and Roy slept to another corner. Jenny felt safe and fell asleep. Roy turned to face her. He was on cloud 9. He just stared at her and his world stopped. He too slowly fell asleep feeling happy. THIS BOY HAD THE CHANCE TO DO ANYTHING BUT HE DIDN'T MISBEHAVE WITH HER. HE IS A REAL MAN WHO IS LOVING HIS GIRL TRULY WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN. IN A WORLD OF BOYS, HE'S A GENTLEMAN. The next day Roy woke up before Jenny. He slept to a corner so he had to go over her. He didn't knew Jenny was awake. He was going over Jenny. She misunderstood the whole scene. She thought he was going to..........