𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 : 𝟎𝟐

" Yeah ! Run away you pussy !! " 

                          An alarm echoed throughout the empty house, without the TV on, its buzzing could be heard due to the deafening silence. Y/n twitched slightly in her sleep, that alarm was irritatingly disturbing her afternoon nap. With slightly opened eyes and a scrunched forehead, she powered off her phone.

Grabbing the pillow she laid her head on, she started fluffing it, preparing to go back to sleep... But the drowsiness was gone, she was fully awake. Annoyed, she goes out to look for her big brother. If that prick didn't restock the snacks he ate last night then this would be her final straw.

She checked his room, it was messy like always. Traces of a person being there were evident, a crumpled t-shirt on the unmade bed, the fan swaying side-to-side despite missing the person to cool off, and of course, the cap he always wore was missing.

Heading to the kitchen, she spotted a note on the counter with a twenty-dollar bill under it. Based on the horrid handwriting, she already knew who it was from. With a sigh, she picked up the letter and read :

'I'll be out with a friend till 6 maybe? Need to do something with training and something after that lol. If you're feeling it, go get some exercise with your bike. Don't bike only when I'm with you, dumbass. How would you get better than me at that rate ? If you do go out, I'll meet you at the park at around six, maybe we can have a small race back home. PS ! Left you 20 bucks, go buy snacks for the movie night later. Thx.'

Rolling her eyes at the note, she crumpled it and tossed it into the trash. At least he had the decency to give 20 bucks; the last time he left a dollar, he went to training with a bruised cheek. Grabbing the small purse, Y/n placed the money inside and hung it over her shoulder. The weather seemed nice so she took his advice and decided on biking to the store.

Stepping outside the house, she checked if she had the spare key before locking it. Taking her bike off of the brick wall and heading to the gate. The pathway their house had to their gate was rocky but it never really bothered her. Opening the green gate, she carried her bike out and closed the gate.

'The snack store from two blocks away should be open'
The girl thought as she hopped on her bike and began to pedal.

The sky was cloudy, the bright yellow orb hidden behind those fluffy balls of cotton. Birds were soaring through the air, with no care in the world, it seemed peaceful.