THE CREATOR

─..★.─────────────

Said to have created Twisted Wonderland solely from papers and ink, the legend of The Creator is whispered amongst the first few generations of its dwellers

Said to have created Twisted Wonderland solely from papers and ink, the legend of The Creator is whispered amongst the first few generations of its dwellers. No one knows who they are, but everyone knows of their legend, which is told as a children's fairytale.

Legends said that the magic that courses through the dwellers' veins is blessed by The Creator themself, as per the people's worship to one who created magical life.

In the stories told from our ancestors, possibly dated back to the very first dwellers of Twisted Wonderland, The Creator is often depicted with two forms. One with a trio of angelic halos and seven eyes, the other with a shadowy head and a glowing third eye above a pair of golden ones. Both forms seem to represent life and death, the polar opposites of anything and everything.

There used to be countless of stories of the ever so benevolent Creator of Twisted Wonderland, before the Great War broke out. Modern campaigns were founded as a mean to help restore the land's history. And so far, they have successfully restored a few of their stories. 

"In the stories of the Great Seven, they all have the subtle touches of The Creator, nudging them into the roads carved out of their thoughtful narratives." One of the campaign's founders said. "As far as we know, perhaps it was for them to make Twisted Wonderland the way it is nowadays..." 

And as rumoured from several students of Night Raven College (who wished to stay anonymous), the Mirror of Darkness took its form and was passed down to the Beautiful Queen as a gift from The Creator themself. It answers to whomever in desperate need for an explanation, about everything and anything at all. 

Perhaps it would know of the identity, or the whereabouts of our benevolent Creator, but the question has yet to be uttered out loud...

─────────────.★..─

Ah, my lovely Lord,

The noble and beautiful flower of evil, You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

-Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most...

-For thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness, Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time, Great tree that swallow even the sky, Don't be afraid of the power of darkness, Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.