AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, dear readers! I am Dhruvi Panchal, residing in Sanskari Nagari, Vadodara. This is my first book; actually, last year, my dear friend recommended Wattpad and said that it was a good app in order to increase your vocabulary and also your imagination and help you write a book one day, so here I am. Honestly speaking, I have a huge interest in reading books, and no longer have I become addicted to Wattpad. I went on reading 5 to 6 books on loop, started gaining interest, and finally decided to put my imagination into words. So please don't judge me. Without wasting more time, let's dive into the characters of our book.

                                     CHARACTERS:
Our main lead boy-Kabir Toshi(28years old)who comes from middle class family
by profession-surgeon(works in city hospital though doctor but not on well-reputated post works under experts).
He is smart,attractive,
kind,polite,calm,wears specs,dress like gentleman.Apart from all this he fulfills the responsibility of being brother(even though younger).
His parents died when he was 20 years old.His mother always wanted him to be doctor and he also wished same.
Their parents died in train accident while returning from some family function held in Rajasthan.After that Kabir alongwith his 3 sisters shifted to Hyderabad.

                             KABIR'S SIDE:
1) Anjali Verma(Eldest of all 4)
Age:36 years
Married to Ashutosh Verma.
Has sweet, cute 5 years old daughter-Diya

2)Roop Verma(2nd sister of Kabir)
Age: 33 years
Was married to Ashutosh's younger brother Nikhil who died due to cerebral malaria.Roop is 6 months pregnant and lives with Kabir.

3)Sahiba Toshi(3rd sister of Kabir)
Age: 30 years
Unmarried. She and Roop are actually very excited for their younger brother's wedding but Anjali is not because she wants to choose her brother's bride herself. As she is bounded by promise of her mother she remain silent.

On the other hand our main lead girl-Nivedita(26 years old) who is cute, sweet, extrovert, tends to help people in need.
She is Nursery school teacher working in Government school.
She always wanted to impart knowledge to people and what is better than educating young little minds.Also it suits best according to her personality trait.

                                 NIVEDITA'S SIDE:
1) Poorna Sharma-mother of Nivedita
Age:55 years old
Widow
NIVEDITA'S father died in train accident. He was also attaining same function in which KABIR'S parents were travelling. Both the families met  during that journey and became very good friends.

2)Nirav sharma-33 years old
Unmarried. You must be wondering how come Nirav is still unmarried but there is backstory related  to it.

               ###########################
This leads towards our end part.
Moreover,I want you all to understand this is not some typical Indian romance where leads are forced into arrange marriage. Importance of life partner and actual meaning of being one is described here.How you understand, support and enhance your relationship from nowhere to somewhere.
Importance of siblings,understanding responsibility and maintaining it through thick and thin is depicted here. So please give it a try.LOVE LOVE 💕💕.