𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Anika , avyaansh sitting inside there car anika looking outside the window as she don't want to talk to him at all.

Avyaansh looked over her and sighed.

Later she drifted into sleep.

They arrived there destination avyaansh looked over anika who is sleeping beauty.

He leaned closer to her and slowly moved his arm to shake her shoulder " anika, anika" he called out her name.

Anika jerked off from her sleep she took her time to adjust the surrounding.

"Hum poch gaye hai dekho sabh bahar tumhara intezar kar rahe hai"

[ we're arived look everyone is waiting for us.]

Anika looked over her left side as avyaansh opened door for her.

His mother is ready for her gharpravesh.

Avyaansh held anika's and took her towards entrance of there house.

"His mother "shanti" did there aarti Chalo kalash ko dhere se girao aur tum dono andar aajao"

[ hit the bowl gently than you both enter inside.]

Anika did what she said.

"Chalo betha tum thak gyi hogi apne kamre mein aaram karo, priya took anika to avyaansh room" she exclaimed to avyaansh cousin..

[ let's go daughter you must be tired go take a rest ]

Priya took anika to avyaansh room.

"Avyaansh tumne usse jabardasti paa toh liya par woh teri ho paayegi? His mother asked

[Avyaansh you got her forcefully but will accept you?]

"Mein maanta hu mera jabardasti karna galat hai par mere intentions nhi,

[Mom I know my forcing is wrong but not my intentions]

mujhe usse baat karni hogi"

[I have to talk to her]

She nodded to him as he walk over his room.

Anika were sitting on bed looking at her mhendi . she heard door opening sound.

Avyaansh entered inside he looked over anika. She rose up went over to him she held his collar.

"why ansh?, why???" She asked with tears falling down her cheeks..

"Anika..."

"Just answer me dammit!!!"

He cupped her and wiped her tears
"come sit here I will explain you everything"

She leave his collar and sat down on bed.

"I don't know how to say , par tumse kab pyaar hogaya pata hi nhi chala , tumhari aadat si lagyi hai. mujhe aaj tak koi aur ladki ka khayal nhi aaya "kyuki meri aakhno ko bas tum dikhti ho. "
"toh batao tumhe kisi aur ka kaise hone du?"

[Idk how to say but I have no idea when did I fall in love you , it's like I am habitual of you, till today I never thought about any other girl rather than you because my eyes can only crave for yours

Now tell me how can I let you be to someone's else when you meant to be mine forever]

Anika rolled her eyes .
"you married me without my will ansh and I would never forgive you for this! I always seen you as good friend and you broke my trust Infact there's no difference between you and my father he marry's me off for his so called deal and you married me Because you wanted me none of you ever thought of my opinion no one... no one!!!!!!!" saying she started crying out loud.