My hero: Ones justice 2

Ok, bit of information.

Yesterday, the system that I have that helps me write all my stuff.

Because I watch/read alongside me writing them, so with that down, chapters are gonna be almost non-existent. So I'm trying to get it working again.

Meanwhile, chapters like this will slowly begin to become reality.

So, with that out the way: here's what I think y/n would be like if he were in my hero: ones justice 2.

Just like how midoriya has three different versions in the game, y/n will as well.

So let's start off with:
“Y/n Tennyson”

This version will focus on season 1 and 2 of y/n. When he still had legs, and wildmutt was just a regular summon. Just like midoriya.

He'll be on the battlefield alone, and in his season 1/2 hero uniform. Which, for those that don't remember, was a pair of black sweatpants, a large green jacket that covered his mouth, and his art bag.

His other costumes are self-explanatory. It's the same normal, monotone, heroic, villain, fire, cute, blue, sci-fi, and rescue recolors.

Then his costumes that actually change his outfits are: the school uniform, gym uniform, casual(a sweater and jeans), and the culture festival outfit.
There is another costume, but that would be a spoiler for something to come.

If any of you have ones justice 2, you probably know what it is.

As for the customization items related to y/n, there's two that I have in mind. If you have any other ideas for them, go ahead.

One is y/n's art bag for the “body” item option. It's just his art bag in its base black, and the other recolors.

The other is a small Greymatter in the “neck” item option. A little Greymatter sitting on the shoulder of whoever you equip it on.

The voice packs: it's a lot right now, so I'll come back and update these when I get actually ideas, but for now, y/n will have special, purchasable dialogue against:
All might
Mirio
Nejire
Tamaki
And max.

Yes, I'm also making “what if” max was in ones justice. Just later.

But I believe that's it for cosmetics! Let's move on to the moveset!

They will be listed and described exactly like in the game. I'll also be using the Xbox controls, as that's what I play on

Normal attack
(X)
This combo string will be: y/n swinging his art bag twice, then summoning diamondhead to end it with an uppercut.

Quirk special 1
(Y)
This will be a ranged attack.
He summons heatblast, and shoots a fire ball.
If the button is held, he's a flamethrower.

Quirk special 2
(L stick) + (Y)
Y/n summons four arms, who picks him up, and does a shoulder bash, Thrusting them both both forward.

Quirk special 3
(B)
Y/n summons diamondhead, who makes a wall of crystal.

Quirk special 4
(L stick) + (B)
Y/n summons Stinkfly, who shoots a puddle of goo on the ground. When the opponent walks in it, it slows them.

Counter attack
(L stick) + (X)
Y/n summons wildmutt, who does a claw slash. If it hits, wildmutt will then grab, and pin the opponent down.

Unblockable attack
(RB) + (X)
Y/n summons rip jaws, who grabs the opponent with his mouth, and flails them around, before throwing them.

Plus ultra 1
(RB) + (Y)
Y/n summons feedback, who cups his hands, and shoots a laser in a straight line.

Plus ultra 2
(RB) + (B)
Y/n charges at the opponent, and swings his art bag. If it connects, he summons rath, and well.. if you've seen the fight between y/n and bakugo, you know what happens.

Plus ultra all
(RB) + (Y) + (B)
Plus ultra 1 alongside the sidekicks.
(I'll probably work on a unique team one later)

Intro animation:
Y/n walks up to the battle, looking at his art book, before looking up, and putting it away.

Win animation:
Y/n sighs, and sits down on the ground, rubbing his head in frustration while saying “another headache..”

Looking at the moveset, you can realize it's mostly a reference to the sports festival. But that's where most of all of y/n's fights came from.

I think imma leave it there for right now.
Leave any ideas you have for this for me to see, cause I love it when I'm able to work with y'all on ideas!

And keep in mind that this chapter will occasionally be updated with newer stuff! Either stuff you guys think should be added, or for the other two versions of y/n(and max) I have!

Anyways, fox out!