"our chats" - george x reader.

You had just woken up at 1pm since last night you were out drinking with your friends, you had a headache and you hadn't even washed off your makeup last night.

"Great.." You mumbled as you got out of bed and started to clean off your full face until you got a snapchat notification - "George⚘️ sent you a chat."

You quickly put down your makeup remover and picked up your phone, opening the chat. George sent you a chat saying, "y/n do you wanna come visit me, sap and clay" you immediately smiled and sent a chat back, "hiii george, ofc I will."

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

You were now in an uber and were on your way to the Dream Team house, you sent George a chat saying - "I'm on my way! Can't wait to see you all."

Eventually the uber made it to the house and you got out, walking up to the front door and knocking. George immediately answered and smiled, "y/n! Hey.." You smiled back and pulled him into a hug before Dream came over to you both with a laugh, "what's up, y/n?" You pulled away from George and smiled, "Nothing much".

You, nick, george and clay are now sitting on the couch together, georges arms around your waist while nick and clay kept their distances between them.

A few hours later, it was now 8pm and you were all sleeping on the couch with blankets covering your bodies.

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ

It was now morning, 8am and you woke up on the couch to none of them sitting there, you stood up and walked into the kitchen, nick, clay and george were all talking and making breakfast. Clay turned to you and smiled, "Hey y/n, how did you sleep?" You smiled sleepily and sighed, "great". George then turned to you with a smirk, "you enjoyed my cuddles, huh?" You giggled and nodded, "Yes..  I did."

After 20 minutes of talking clay handed you a plate of eggs and bacon, you all sat back down on the couch while george cuddled into you and started to kiss your neck while you squirmed.

"G-george.. calm down-" you whimpered and he pulled away with a smirk while nick and clay laughed.

‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆‧₊˚ 🍮

THE END OML THIS TOOK ME SO LONG BC OF FAMILY DRAMA TAKING UP MY TIME SO YEAH I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I LOVE YOU ALL BYE BYE EBYE BEYE BEYE BYEBYE NSJSJSJSK

- 433 WORDS LOVE YOU ALL