Who are you people

I stared at my new owners in confusion. They all were beautiful to be honest except for the blonde one with the glasses.

"Umm who are you people."

"Wait do you not know Trickstar" the orange haired one said.

"Ermmm" said the blonde one

"We are an idol group actually." Said the blue haired one.

"Okay then. Then why did you buy me from my drug dealer and user mom?"

"Well, we need a backup dancer, and we saw an add for you on Craigslist!" Said the orange haired one, energetikly.

"H-hey shouldn't we introduce ourselves to her???" Said the blonde one.

"Oh yeah!!. I'm Subaru!! And that's the leader, Hokuto, and that'd Makoto and Mao." Said Subaru. "And you are?"

"Um. I'm y/n."

"That's a cute name..." Said Hokuto.

"Anyway, let's get in the limo and go to our mansion." Mao announced.

"M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M M M-M-M-MANSION?!?" I croed. I even gasped.

"Yeeepp!" Subaru shouted.

"And you're gonna be living in it" Mao smirked.

I stared at the boys in shock. Disbelief even.

"Now, why don't you get in the limo, geogous lady" Hokuto winked.

I was so charmed by him, I actually got in.

The inside of the limo was blue and fluffy. I sat down on one of the seats. Eventually, Makoto sat next to me.

I moved seats to sit next to Hokuto.