Five years latter.

Five years later ----

Sab kuch badal sa gaya. Sabhi apne apne life me busy ho gaye.

Tahir or Isha ko ek baby hue, "ERA" . bilkul apni mom pe gaye hum..chidku or ziddi.

Tahir or Isha bedroom me time spend kar rahe the,qki jab se unhe baby hue dono ko bhi ek saath time spend ko milta hi nahi.Toh kal Nick or sia ki shaadi hai kaafi lambe samay baad vo unse mili or unke saath khelte khelte vahi so gaye...

Tahir kabhi se Isha ka bedroom me wait kar raha tha but Isha ..Sia k wedding lehange ko dekh rahi the..tahir ne use kitne baar call Kiya toh es par Sia ne use jaane k liye kaha..Isha door kholte hi...tahir ne uska haath pakad wall pe pin kar kiss karne laga.

Isha-Tahir aaram se...mmm

He pushed her on the bed and started opening the buttons of his shirt

He pushed her on the bed and started opening the buttons of his shirt. She bit her lips when he removed his shirt and sat on the bed .he grabbed her hand and signed me to sit  on his lap.

She slowly sat on his lap and he grabbed her thighs ,massaging them slowly, she grabbed his shoulder when he moved his hips making there most sensitive parts touch each other and this felt a good dammit torture.

Tae- Baby Why did you always give me a hard time ...?

He said and squeezed her butt smirking at her. She bit her  lips to not make any sounds and he started palming her buttcheeks and push my hips towards his clothed member more.

Isha- ahhhhhh

She hissed out, biting his shoulder.he pulled her hairs and made her face him.he again started moving his hips making her bite her lips hard.he gripped her hips tightly getting irritate cause he didn't get to hear of her moans.

Tahir-Moan baby moan give me what's mine,i fucking love it when you moan.. especially my name.. don't dare to hide your single moan from me or else I will fuck you so hard that you'll forget that you had legs or not..

He said and grabbed the hem of her nighty and slid it over her head..he threw it somewhere and brushed her hair back.

She didn't wait for him and moved towards his lips.they desperately started kissing each other and his hands goes behind her back and he unhooked her bra..

they desperately started kissing each other and his hands goes behind her back and he unhooked her bra