Chapter 1 - The Mansion

You were normaly leaving in house with your parents, but one day it started something speaking around that you were and your family the ones that were supposed to be rich. You didn't know about it but your grandpa left you and your family a lot of money. Your grandpa was very modest and you couldn't even notice that he was rich. He didn't wanna talk about it because he thought that showing off because you are rich wouldn't be okay. Before your grandpa passed away, he gave you a small letter and told to you to open it on your birthday.

Y/N: Finally my birthday is in 2 week's, finally. You screamed it in your room.

At that time your parents weren't at home. They were in the shops. You were just doing what you want. You were playing games on your phone, listening to music... Everything you like. They got back home and you finished your day. One week until your birthday and you are too curious to see what is in the letter that grandpa gave you before he passed away. On the other hand, you got F in math class. You were still in the school lost in your thoughts what could happen at home.

Y/N's Friend: Yo bro what's wrong, you seem very upset.

Y/N: Don't pretend like you don't know

Y/N's Friend: I really don't, please tell me.

Y/N: Okay, i got a F from math class.

Y/N's Friend: Wait really, i didn't know. I'm not joking. C'mon everything will be fine.

Y/N: yeah you are maybe right, everything's gonna be okay.

Y/N's Friend and Y/N hugged each other as best friend would and after the school you prepared for the worst. When you comed to your house, you prepared yourself mentally to be ready for everything that could happen.

Y/N: I'm home.

Y/N's dad: Did you get the test results?

Y/N: "in your mind: oh shit im gonna get dead right now" Yeah.

Y/N's dad: Okay and how much did you get.

Y/N: "you were scared right now of what could happen then your mom came and wanted to hear same" Okay, but please don't get angry.

Y/N's parents: Okay, we won't and we never did punish you because of your grades. They were good and if you got a one bad now, we aren't gonna say anything.

Y/N: Okay, i got an F.

Y/N's mom: "she gasped and was in shock, she immediatley hugged you tightly" Everything will be okay. Don't worry.

Y/N: So, I'm not grounded?

Y/N's dad: No, first because you had better grades and we can see that math class is a bit hard to you, you still have b from math plus this was your last test for this year from math class right?

Y/N: Yes it was.

Y/N's dad: Okay, then it's fine and second of all your birthday is for 3 days.

Y/N's mom: Don't worry, everything will be fine.

After that they left to go do something. They didn't want to tell you. After 3 days.

Y/N: "you woked up" Finally, finally, finally it's my day.

Y/N's parents: Happy birthday Y/N

Y/N: Thanks mom and dad. Do you have a gift for me?

Y/N's dad: It will need to wait.

Y/N: Hmm "you were thinking what could it be but stopped thinking about that when you remembered what grandpa gave you. "You rushed upstairs to your room and got the letter and ranned downstairs.