beginning

(little note:this is my first time doing this,might be little errors)

shuichis pov:

**ever since that crazy game i couldnt just forget it,i mean...himiko seemed a little off but got over it...maki seemed calm and relaxed but obliviously cared still,right now we live in an apartment while we gather jobs to do for money**
...
..
Sh.....
...shuichi..
Shuichi!
"huh!?" *i blurted out,it was maki*

Maki:"you zoned out again."

Shuichi:"ah. Yeah- sorry-..."

Maki:"somthing on your mind?"
*ofcorse she would say that- not that its a bad thing-!*
shuichi:"i just cant seem to forget aboit *that*"

Maki:"well im sure you will stop worring."
*himiko walked in*
himiko:"nyeh...i hate working..."

Maki:"well its good you have a job..."

*himiko and maki just chatted,i just...sat there....i mean...its not that normal to feel an urge to find thing...im the ultimate detective...well im meant to be- even if thats fiction then i still feel the talent in me.*

**time passed until night,i couldmt sleep,so i stood up getting out of bed**
"ugh.." *i sighed*
*thats it..i dont know where im going...but...i just **need** to find somthing*

3rd person:
*shuichi got dressed into a normal grey hoodie,a bit lazy but it was night so....he grabbed his phone and his keys,before quietly walking out to the street*

beginning: **end**
(im curious if anyone will find this so ill continue if some people read and like it-)