INFORMATION + RULES

Hi! This is a shop where you can fill out a form and request for us to edit your works

Hi! This is a shop where you can fill out a form and request for us to edit your works. However, there is payment. You can see the payment at the payment chapter. There are also rules which we will mention later. We may add a queue if it gets really busy. If you get here first, then I will edit your works first. Please read the rules, payment, and the form carefully as there may be misunderstandings. Thanks!

Here are some rules that you MUST follow for me to edit/proofread your works:

1. Please do not expect me to finish it quickly! I may start a queue if there are too many people. (I can and will take 1-3 days to finish your requests)

2. When you fill out the form, read it CAREFULLY and follow the instructions.

3. Please read the payment as I will not edit/proofread your request if you do not complete it.

4. I will definitely try to reach your due date, but do not expect me to be on time as I am do have a real job and I am a student.

5. Be aware that I am allowed to not edit/proofread the chapter if I feel that the rules were broken or if the payment was not completed.

6. You must complete these rules and payment from the account you're publishing the book on.

7. To make sure that you people have read the rules, I will put a password that you have to fill in on the form. The password is: One of your favourite hobbies.