file #4.1

Aяє уσυ ѕυяє уσυ ωαηt tσ σρєη tнє fιƖє?

☒уєѕ ☐Ɲσ

꧁𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏꧂

𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒: 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒉 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉
𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑠: 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒙
𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟: 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆
𝐴𝑔𝑒: 𝟐𝟓
𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡𝘩𝑑𝑎𝑦: 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝟏𝟎𝒕𝒉
𝑆𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦: 𝑮𝒂𝒚
𝑂𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.
𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: 𝑯𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠: 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝑪𝒂𝒕𝒔, 𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔, 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑯𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠: 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔, 𝑫𝒐𝒈𝒔, 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚.

꧁𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆꧂

Micah is 5'10ft tall and descends from Korean roots. The young man has soft and pure skin without any tattoos. It was almost flawless if there weren't a few scars on his hands from all the knife games that he played as a gamble with others. His nose was small while his cheekbones were defined, and he got one dimplenon on each side whenever he was smiling. Some beautiful black lashes were framing his eyes. The male had a condition called Heterochromia, and it meant that he had two different eyecolours. His right eye was a dark brown while the left one was a bright green colour. Most of the time, he would hide his eyes with his mid long, raven hair, and sometimes he would colour it halfway in red. Whenever he was home or working, he would tie his hair halfway up in a small ponytail.

Micah always wears jewellery; earrings, rings, and sometimes a necklace. The male also got a tongue piercing as well as snake bites. When it comes to clothing, it must be something comfy, baggy, or ripped. He would wear dark colours whenever he would go out, light colours in his workplace and at home or whenever he feels like it.

For his age, he does appear younger than he is, and some would often mistake him for a teenager because of his facial features (especially when he ties his hair up.) The Korean has a defined nose and naturally pouty pink lips, his upper lip resembling the perfect heart shape.

꧁𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚꧂

Micah seemed like a very chill person at first. He wasn't the talkative one, and he's not an extrovert, but he would try his best to talk to you if you would start a conversation. Micah would space out a few times whenever he's not interested in a theme or whenever he's too focused on his work. Maybe he seems a little shy at first even tho he wasn't at all. He warms up pretty fast in front of people he doesn't know, and he would tell them his thoughts even if it's hurting the other part.
The male would curse a lot and start to mumble to himself when he's fixated on his job or whenever something isn't working out. He has a bad temper and is always trying to compose himself and to keep calm, but sometimes he just can't. Sure, he likes to start a fight and to provoke others or speak sarcastically to others but would snap ad well if it gets too much.
Micah is good with words, knows how to flirt, and what others want to hear right now. He's good at reading the mood and the people to know what they want even if they haven't said a thing at all. Sometimes, he would gamble with a few people just for fun, put always for money, and he would win every time. That's why others would call him Fox since he's sly as a fox and
The male wouldn't care about others' opinions at all, and it doesn't matter what they would say to him. He is loving his life, and it's better this way.