Year 3- Chapter 19: Suzune Vs Ichinose! The Results Of The Special Exam!

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Suzune POV

Suzune- Ichinose-San has rigged this bet for herself. in which case she'll choose.

Ichinose: Oh Hosen, Albert and Kanazaki.

Suzune observed both Ichinose and Kanazaki as he drew a card.

Suzune- I'm at a disadvantage. Quite a large one at that. The only way to win is to decipher their body language to figure out how they're cheating.

Suzune- That was close. I have to be the one to go second or there is no way for me to win.

Suzune pays close attention to Ichinose and Kanazaki.

Ichinose: Alright. Let's begin with the 3 questions. 1st. Is it a picture card?

Kanazaki: No it's not.

Kanazaki twitches his nose.

Ichinose- It's a number card. Either 2, 3 or 4

Suzune: Is it a Diamond Card?

Kanazaki: It is.

Kanazaki puts his hand at his side.

Ichinose- Hearts huh?

Both of them write down their answers and reveal them to Kanazaki. Both Write 2 of Hearts. Kanazaki reveals the card to be 2 of Hearts. Albert steps up and draws a card.

Suzune: Is it lower than 5?

Albert: Yes.

Ichinose- What the? Wait if he twitches his nose once does that now mean the number is 2 or... no stick to the plan. We just won't use that sign.

Ichinose: Is it a red 2?

Albert: No.

Alert fixes his hair.

Ichinose- So it's a higher value.

They both write down their answers.

They both got 4 of diamonds. Both were wrong. They then both wrote 3 of diamonds and got it correct.

Ichinose- How is she doing that?

Hosen steps forward and draws a card.  Hosen uses the signs to help Ichinose and they both write their answers. Suzune wrote 5 of spades. Ichinose wrote 4 of spades. They were both incorrect.

Hosen fixes his shirt.

Ichinose- A lower value huh?

They both answer 3 of spades and get it right.

Ichinose- I don't understand. How is she doing this?

Suzune- I've analyzed her signs. I should be able to win this as long as I don't make any mistakes.

The 2 go at it for another 9 rounds gaining the same score each time. A perfect 3 out of 3 each time. Hosen, Kanazaki and Albert are all shocked by this term of events.

Ichinose- This isn't possible! How is she doing this? I don't understand. Is she cheating?

Ichinose: Um Horikita-San. Let's take a short break before we continue...

Suzune: No. We'll continue as is.

Suzune then picks 3 random students. She ends up getting 3 out of 3 while Ichinose only gets 1 correct.

Ichinose: I... You cheated. There's no way you could have tied with me 10 times.

Hosen: Ichinose-Senpai...