Apology

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not writing like for a bunch I've been so stressed out lately, tests coming up. And my bf broke up with me soooo yeah, but fuck him or whatever. I just wanted To tell you guys how sorry I am, and my birthday is almost coming soon!!! :3 (may 17) I am so excited yayayay‼️‼️ and I just wanted to write a random au about Noah so here ya go!

                         Crowns
         [noah x fem!reader kingdom au]
————————————————————
Long ago there was two kingdoms, kingdom wawanakwa, and the kingdom of [anything you want] the kingdoms used to be inseparable, especially y/n and Noah, the princess and the prince of each of the kingdoms, until something terrible happened. A townsfolk from wawanakwa was jealous, super jealous of y/n's kingdom. And how it was way more famous than theirs, how to fix the problem? Rumors. A rumor that could and would, change their lives. There began the hatred towards both of the kingdoms.

The both kingdoms despised each other, so much. Sending threats and bombs to one another non stop, and there. war began.

Y/n, was a elegant princess, although she was apart of the royal family she wanted to fight, not only for her family, but for peace and her kingdom. She huffed, looking at the enemy across from her. A crimson covered sword, her opponent. They both glared at eachother, her hair waving across the strong wind filled with agonizing screams of terror and fear.

Dead bodies layed on the ground, some from her kingdom. And her enemies, she looked at the dead villagers. Until she saw her sisters, brothers, and even mothers, own dead body on the floor, their eyeballs almost popped out. She glanced at her family's dead bodies, scowling at each and every one of them.

"Awh, is your family dead?" Her opponent mocked her losses, a monotone voice filled with anger and sarcasm. She looked up, glaring daggers at them, him. She was met with a man, scrawny. Super scrawny she wanted to rip him into pieces, his dark hair also getting blown by the wind. She wanted to tear him apart, not only for killing her family. But for killing her kingdom too, her village. Her world. She groaned towards the man, her eyebrows knitted together with anger. The fingers on her hand gripping tighter on her sword, the blood covered sword. Noah. That twinky bastard, she wanted to rip his stomach open. Along with his family's. And his kingdoms, and everything he could possibly love and adore.

"I hope you fucking die."