[02.] Nobody else

Writer

Writer

"Shall we go?", Reggie hesitantly asked not sure about their next move, "Oh, I'm definitely feeling the deja vu." , Alex slowly murmured under his breath and started observing his surroundings.

"At least, she is not crying this time.", Luke shrugged his shoulders trying to play it cool . Just the thought of a girl crying, terrified him though. Well, maybe not this girl.

The boys pulled away from the door, from which they were practically hanging, and decided to not hide this time like the last time they were in a similar situation, but that didn't last for long.

Trying to decide who will go first Luke pushed Reggie, Reggie dragged Alex by his arm and then Alex run behind Luke again. Luke, once again, tried to run away but instead, his feet found the one's behind him. Stumbling, Reggie pulled the blonde guy along with them, as they all fall upon each other by the studio's entrance.

Julie, who was now walking towards them, saw the three ghosts groaning in pain and rubbing the parts where they hit. "How discreet!", she put her hands on both sides of her waist lifting her left eyebrow.

"Oh, thank you Julie!", Reggie smiled making her roll her eyes, "I think she was being sarcastic, Reg.", Alex placed his hand on his friend's shoulders as he stood up along with the others, "Really? She seems genuine to me.", Alex just shook his head walking away, whispering, "Okay."

"Why were you spying on me? Again!", she sighed being obviously annoyed. Not all songs are meant for them to hear, she thought. "We practically just walked in our studio, we didn't-", Luke tried to approach her scratching the back of his neck but the look she gave him stopped him, "Okay, we're sorry, but that song was a bop!"

Julie stared at him confused, "A what?", Luke's smile dropped, worried that he used the word wrong, and took a glance of his friends behind him. With quick steps Reggie walked up to him, "Alex is teaching us new words!", Julie shook her head tired, but with a small grin on her lips, "This,", she pointed at them, "is too much for one day, I'm going to my room."

Alex sighed as his head started aching. He couldn't agree more with Julie. Today has been such a long and tiring day. They weren't able to find Willie, and with each minute that passed he felt even more nervous about his friend. Caleb was still out there and he was certain, that he wasn't also ready to lose.

But for some reason, his body seemed to not listen to his mind that was almost forcing him to go and search for Willie again. Instead, he ignored his band mates who were already with their instruments in their hands, and jumped to the couch closing his eyes, allowing his mind and nerves to finally take a break.

(...)

"Hey, disappointment.", Flynn greeted her friend who was already walking towards to her class, "You are late!", Julie complained but her friend just rolled her eyes, "This beauty needs it's time."