The Cast. ( Chapter one and two )

Akyrzii: Also known as KyKy of Aky, The Deity of the cross moon and the birds.
A brownish purple haired Shapeshifter whom takes the Main Form of an anprothromorphic cat with an orange body that fades to purples, pink and a dark brown, all with an orange tint, Brown hair and tail and Teal eyes. Represents a golden eagle ( Main Character )

Etarysai: Also known as Eti of Etary. The Deity of the gods ring. A pure white haired anthropormorphic cat with tints depending on her mood and an array of  yellow eyes along her face. Represents a White dove. ( Main character )

Marco: Also known as MarMar, The only being from earth legally allowed to cross the Portal by the side of Aky. Pure Blackberry hair with dark blue eyes in the undersides, half-human, half blavk cat with Dark brown eyes. Represents a Bat. ( Main character )

ρԋɾყɾιƚα: The highest member in the Riryata, Etis and Akys Mother. Represented as a pitch black Silhouette with a disturbing mask also sillhoutted in black. Mask is beginning to break. Represents an bird hunter. ( Important character )

The Riryata: The high council members. Only sillhouttes in the public. Represents the shadows. ( Important to plot )

HER. : She is cruel, deceiving, she hurt Akyrzii, he wont heal. Pink sillhoutte of a small "innocent" human being.

Robin: Whereabouts are disclosed

Angerinte: The representation of the brighest night, twins of Sisria. Youngest of her siblings, including Aky. A pure white, small cat with glowing antlers and small eyes under her neck with blue eyes.

Sisria: The representation of the darkest night, Twins with Angerinte. Pure black small cat with horns beneath his ears and navy blue eyes and dimly glowing paw Pads.

The crowd: A crowd of many Paerya and Panarya people and animals During the 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

( To be continued, have fun theorizing stuff ^^ )