PROLUGE

400 years ago (Hein period) ~

"Hiana you need to understand! It's for the safety of the future, I'll cover up, u run as far as possible. I promise u, once the situation is stable I'll come and get you"

"Gojo-san, i can't leave u in this condition! Please let me be the part of the war"

"Why can't u understand! Your not in the right condition, they are taking advantage of u."

The leader of the Gojo Clan head - Gojo Sheishiro spoke to his wife Gojo Hiana. Sheishiro took out his sword. "The Zenin and Kamo clan are here. Run as far as possible, if u stay here your not more than a distraction for me. Hiana u just gave birth to our clans heir, u can't use your cursed technique. So run!" Sheishiro said and looked at the servents present inside the room. They nod and one of them hold either side of her arm. Sheishiro begans to move forward.

"Gojo - san!" She run towards him and hug his back. "Please return back alive" she said and looked in his beautiful eyes but Sheishiro doesn't said anything and move forward. The guards took her to forbidden temple along with her child. She hesitated at first but she trust Sheishiro's ability. She needs to trust him. She has to.

Hiana was sitting under a big tree deep in her thoughts along with her child kept in a basket. It seems like the child started to understand the seriousness of the situation and start crying. Hiana snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her baby boy. She slowly pick him.

"Hey baby. No need to cry, your mama is here your papa is soon gonna join us. Ofcourse he will, i have faith in him" she said to him and humm a lulluby. The child soon fell asleep. She looked at her child's sleeping figure.

" You know I'm happy u didn't inherit my psychic technique, even if you didn't inherit Gojo clan's six eyes technique you are going to be a strong sorcerer in future"

"Always stay happy, your mama loves you, your papa loves you too." She said to her child who was sleeping. Tears welled up in her eyes, she looked at the night sky "Gojo - san, please return alive for me, for our child"

There was silence until a person run up to her. "Hiana - san!, Hiana- san!"
She looked up and her personal maid came running her her. She kept her child in his basket and stood up
"What's the matter, is Gojo-san back" she asked

The maid shook her head" No, but my lady there is a problem, Gojo - san, he....he..." She kept panting
"He what?"
"Gojo- san, is struggling to fight, he is struggling to fight head of the zenin clan along side Mahoraga"
"What!, I gotta go please take care of him untill I return" she said and ran away "but my lady listen"

When she reached there Gojo Sheishiro was already dead. She ran up to his cropse and hug his body not caring about the blood dirtying her back kimono.
She sob " I told you... I told you to let me come, why didn't u.....you promised me you will come back..."
"WHY! WHY? WHY!? YOU IDIOT , SHEISHIRO WAKE UP OR I'LL EXORCISE YOUR SPIRIT WAKE UP!" she screamed at top of her lungs

"My , My what a rare sight to see" she turned around to see Noema, her older sister

"Noema" she groweld "your the one who killed him aren't you"

"Nah! Both him and that zenin was killed in the war , well I would say, your husband is tough one to kill, but your quit an easy target and I'm here for you, Imuoto" She said and attack her but her attack was stopped by her psychic powers. Hiana stand up and turned around her eyes glowing red that could scare anyone

"Ah, i love your powers but it should be me who should have inherited those powers. Show me what you have got" Noema said and ran up to Hiana with her sword. Hiana floated up in the air and With her powers, she picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Noema with it but protects herself.

Noema tries to kill Hiana with her sword, but Hiana pushes it away. She then uses her powers to try and crush Noema. (Just like Thanos vs Wanda in endgame)
Soon her powers began to become weak Noema took this opportunity and take out a special dragger (dragger used by toji to kill gojo) and tries to stab her, Hiana tries to stob the blad but failed and Noema stab her, Hiana let out a loud gasp. She tries to heal herself but failed "why my RCT is not working and my byakugou seal is not working"
Noema grinned like a mad man and stab Hiana in her heart "I hate u, u took our clan's attention from me to you"
She stab again "I hate u, cause your beautiful than me
She stab again" I hate u, cause your married the love of my life"
"I hate u, I hate u, I hate u" she said and stab her nime times in her heart and the last one on her byakugou seal present on her forehead that was reason for her psychic powers.
"I will kill you as many time you get recarnated" she said and walked away.

Hiana managed heal her heart a little and crawl over to her husband.
"Go..jo..sa..n" She took his pinky finger and bite it to draw a little blood to smuged it on her soulmate mark present on her wrist, performing a ritual and sealing their fate. "I ...wi...ll..alway..s...be...yo..urs...eve..n..in...our...ne..xt...life...for... the... next.....six...eye.....user...there... will...be....a...hiana...for...him.." she said already planning to be reborn and make that person as her vessel. She kept her head on his chest and took a long sleep that was ended after 400 years.