ASSAULT

Third POV-

"If you encounter it, your choices are either to run or die. I warned them that fighting was absolutely not and option." Ichiji said looking feeling guilty looking at Asumi as she was standing near Yuji's body.

"It was intentional." Gojo said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked wanting to know.

"There was a special-grade. Sending first-years to rescue five who may or may not be alive should be out of the question. Besides, with Yuji, we were the ones who forced the issue and got his execution indefinitely suspended." Gojou finished. He looked over and saw Asumi who held a blank face, the same face he saw thirteen years ago but the only difference was that tears were streaming down her face. 'Sorry Yuji. I was not able to protect you. Sorry grandpa, I broke your promise' she thought 

"Some higher ups took advantage of our absence and the special-grade to tactfully dispose of him.." he continued 

"If the other two had also died, it'd be more harassment for us and two birds with one stone for them."

"No, but... No one suspected to become a special-grade by the time the dispatch was issued."

"Searching for someone to blame is just a pain." Asumi stayed silent after that meaning what she'll say next.

"Maybe I should just... kill all of the higher-ups." She said darkly. Ijichi gasped at this and Gojo just looked at his wife agreeing with her. The door opened with a woman coming in.

"I have never seen you being this intense before." She said towards Asumi. She looked towards her former classmates/ bestfriend.

"It's good to see you, leiri-san!" Ichiji greeted 

"Looks to me... like you've taken quite a liking to him." leiri-san said looking at Gojo.

"Ive always been a nice guy who cares for my students." Gojou replied pointing at himself.

"Dont torment Ijichi too much. He's got it rough, stuck between us and the higher-ups." She said twisting a piece of her hair. Ijichi looked down blushing from encouragement.

"I don't care about a man's hardships."

"That so? So this is... Sukuna's vessel, huh?" leiri said pulling the rest of the cover off of Yuji. Asumi looked at Yuji's face came up with a decision of her own.

"Sometimes I think this is some sort of family genes, first his sister now him. Anyways I can take him apart as I please, right?" Asumi nod

"Make sure to take good use of him." Gojo said looking at Asumi as she was in deep thought.

"Oh I will. Who do you think I am?" Asumi put her hand on top of Yuji's chest and gasped slightly ' Is he using reverse curse technique ? ' she thought as she feels his heart beat. She take a step back when she felt Yuji sitting. 

Gojo and ichiji's eyes widened at the sight and a complete shock was plasted on their face. Shoko looked at the direction where they were seeing and widen her eyes. 

 " Whoa, full frontal" Yuji sat up and exclaimed looking at his lower body. 

" G-G-G-Gojo!, H-H-H-he's alive"

"I'm kinda disappointed" Shoko said as she removed her mask and gloves 

" Shut up, Ichiji" 

" Calm down Ichiji" Asumi said shocked. Yuji looked towards her. He touch her forehead " Are you okay?, your sweating on your face" She just slapped his hand away. Gojo noticed change in her demeanor and knew what was about to happen next. Before she could slap him he hold her. Yuji covered his head with his hands in fear. He always have saw soft side of her not this one!

" Ahhhh!!! Forgive me, Asumi! " He said "You idiot! If you were in danger why didn't you contact me or Satoru! You spend almost whole day either watching videos of Jenifer Lawrence or Anime but you couldn't call for once! You know how scared I was"

Gojo hug her " Hey, Hey now everything's fine ok, you need to calm down " 

"I didn't ask for this!" She struggle to get free from his long arms but he hold her tighty. After a few seconds she calm down and he took it as a sign to leave her.

 " Hey Yuji" he said gaining his attention " Welcome back" 

" Sup, good to be back" As they both high- fived each other with smile. Asumi couldn't help but to smile at the scene.