Chemistry

I was a hopeless virgin, and unlike most I was waiting to be fucked. I was waiting to see what this hype was about. If sex really was as good as everyone says it was. Sadly no one wanted to fuck me. I had plenty of opportunities but it just never happened. We tried but it just didn't work out.

This year I felt different, I knew it was going to happen, and I didn't care who it was with. I just wanted to feel it inside. I wanted to be touched, and I wanted to moan. Most importantly I wanted to lose my virginity. I felt as if I lost this title I wouldn't be labeled as such a prude.

Maybe people would see me differently and the boys would find me more attractive. I really don't know, but my main goal this year is to lose my virginity.

" Amelia Yeates" she called " Amelia" she said again

"Oh yes hey I'm here" I said

" You need to pay attention this is important" she said

I sighed I hated school, and English class was the worst. Do I look like I give a shit about the scarlet letter. So what some girl committed Adultery, it's not that big of a deal. Her husband shouldn't have left her there. Being alone for so long can cause you to become lonely and you'll do anything for someone's touch.

Finally the bell rang which meant it was passing period. I met up with my friends Caitlyn,and Lynne.

We immediately started talking about the 1975. To be honest thats all we ever talked about, that and American horror story.

I walked over to my locker saying goodbye to my friends. Than I placed my English book in my locker. I grabbed my chemistry book and headed towards class. I entered the classroom and noticed someone sitting in the chair next to me. That's weird I thought?

I put my stuff down next to my chair and than pulled it out.

" Hey I'm Amelia" I says I with a smile.

"Hey I'm Calum and nice boobs" he says with a wink.

"you're like the first person ever to compliment them thank you!" I says while looking down " I'm not that confident so that means a lot. I may not even consider getting a boob job" I says while laughing

" You should be confident" he says
" you're really pretty, and I hope one day you can be confident" he says

" So are you new to this school or?" I says

"Nope, just got transferred to this class for talking to much" he says

" well welcome to 5th period chemistry where ? Um nothing really exciting happens" I say while laughing And he laughs with me.

" well you know your pretty cool Amelia" he says " you should come to my party this Saturday!".

"Um idk not a lot of people like me around here " I say nervously.

"who cares I like you and I want you to be there" he says " Here's my number if you decide to come"

Here's the first chapter honesty can't wait to get into the sexual stuff