𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 stands alongside other exam candidates who passed the first test and now waiting for the second test to begin. There are 9 of them including him. He steps into the stadium and the crowd cheers louder than ever. The nine of them crowded in the middle of the stadium ground before a surge of green flame engulfed them and they were teleported to the top of a tower.

The candidates look around only to see purple clouds and thunderstorms all round them. There were barely any light and they could hardly recognize who's who.

"Allow me to introduce to the rules of our second test's game." The emcee announces before reading the rules for everyone to hear.

"In front of us, you will see the towering structure that represents a challenging obstacle course. Each floor of this tower will present a unique set of challenges, and the first two groups of candidates who can conquer each floor of this tower will progress to the third part of the test. The starting point is the top of the tower, and from there, each team will make their way down in a race to the finish line. As you all prepare to embark on this journey, let me remind you of the rules: If a team fails to complete a challenge, they will be given one opportunity to try again before moving on to the next challenge. Once a team has conquered all three floors of the tower, they will move on to the final part of the test. This challenges are designed to test your skills, determination, and teamwork."

"Now let the game begins!"

Before the candidates could do anything, the ground beneath their feet vanished. Each one of them let out an ear piercing scream, other than Orter of course. He then use his sand to create a protective ball to cover his landing. Soon enough, he had safely land on the third floor.

Orter and the other were sent inside a big room that is lit by a single scented candle in the middle of the room. Strangely enough, there is only three of them.

"Ouchie, my butt hurts..."

"My butt hurts more than yours..."

"Oh yeah?"

"Bet."

Orter watches the two Andler and Lang dorm's students argue. He's not amused. That is until he saw the Lang's student trying to take off his pants to show how red his butt is just so he wouldn't lose to the Andler student.

"That's enough."

The Andler and Lang butt fighters glared at each other before shifting their attention to Orter. A screen pop up in front of them before anything else could happen.

"The three of you, Nincompoop Pompom Condom (NPC), Excon Travis (Extra) and Orter Màdl, are in the team Clover. Your team will go against team Diamond and Spade. Go as the rules say and conquer this game! All the best!" The emcee said before the screen disappear.

"Let's get this over with." Orter muttered, ignoring the weird names of those two. He walks straight towards the only hallway in the massive room that has been waiting and calling for them.

Wordlessly, NPC and Extra follow him up. The silent walk continue until they arrive at a much bigger room than the previous one. In the quiet room, there is a big fountain in the middle of it. The water is crystal clear and sparkling.

"Wow. Sparkling water." NPC comments before running straight to touch the water.

"Don't do anything reckless." Orter reminds.

"Wait until something happens when you touch it." Extra said sarcastically as he huffed in annoyance.

NPC ignore Extra's remark and mindlessly looking at his reflection on the surface of the calm water. He could see himself. It was a normal reflection, until suddenly his face on the water began changing.