𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟑 𝐀𝐌

"THERE I STOOD TALKING TO A MAN IN AN ALLEYWAY."

______ 𝟛:𝟻𝟾 ᴀᴍ ᴄʜɪ ɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴄ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Lyric avoided making eye contact as she strolled through the trenched streets of Chicago, with every movement she made leaving behind a footprint on the pristine white snow, resembling a blank piece of p...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

______ 𝟛:𝟻𝟾 ᴀᴍ ᴄʜɪ ɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴄ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ
Lyric avoided making eye contact as she strolled through the trenched streets of Chicago, with every movement she made leaving behind a footprint on the pristine white snow, resembling a blank piece of paper.

Choosing not to return home, she opted to wander the streets instead, without considering the various potential scenarios that could have unfolded. The only thing that guided her was the dim streetlights which barely provided the street by itself light.

She hummed to herself spotless mind by Jhené Aiko as they blasted through the Apple wired headphones.

It seems that she was not paying attention to her surroundings, as a car sped Down the road , causing her to fall backward onto the black ice on the ground.

She noticed the car come to a halt a short distance ahead, then observed someone's head appear from the window and glare at her while uttering profanities. Choosing not to respond, she struggled to hold back her tears due to her recent painful fall.

"Fuck you!" She spat out towards the car as she attempted to raise to her feet without slipping back down.

Lyric quickly dried her eyes and picked up her headphones before looking around to see that the car had disappeared. This made her even more furious - how could they almost hit her and then not even stop to check if she was okay?

Now her jeans had felt soaked due to the ice that we're currently melting on them.

She grabbed her phone from the pocket of her all black puffer jacket before checking where she was she wasn't far from home luckily but again she didn't want to go home.

Despite having an early morning school schedule, she had no intention of attending. Lyric remained silent as she started her trip back home. While trying to reconnect her headphones to her phone, she discovered that some water had seeped into the charging port. "Can't ever catch a break." She grumbled.

Now she was soaked cold and her phone was about to die.

Choosing to take a quicker route, she entered a dim alley and switched on her flashlight. It wasn't until then that she realized the alley was unexpectedly lengthy, as it was taking quite some time to walk through.

While walking through, she started to perceive sounds of movement, similar to the rustling of trash bags or someone groaning in discomfort.

Her eyes widened slightly as she called out, "anyone there, hello?" She uttered, glancing around in all directions.

She proceeded with a leisurely pace towards the source of groans and discomfort until she encountered a man seated beside the brick wall next to a few black garbage bags.

𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀| 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐎𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें