Chapter 6 breakup

After Theo's parents left Lyma was crying like hell the Grandmother was trying to cheer him up but it didn't work. Lyma went to his room and locked it and he grabbed his phone and called Theo. Theo picked up the phone then Lyma said can we meet at the park I want to tell you something important Theo said okay I will pick you up in the afternoon is everything okay then Lyma said yes everything is okay then Theo said if you are going through something don't worry it's okay because I'm always on your side and I love you Lyma responded and said I love you too. They hangup the phone.

Theo was in his house busy working on his laptop then her mother arrived at his house and banged in, the mother went to Theo and said my son I heard about your little affair with a boy how disgusting I didn't expect that from my child you made me a laughing stock at church yesterday night and how could you, don't you know you will go to hell if you do those things and you will lose both of your parents. Theo said mom I'm sorry I wanted to tell you at the right time because I knew that you will react like this. Theo's mother said don't you dare tell me you are dating a boy you can't be that shameless breakup with him or else you will lose me I will not consider you as my child(she's was crying while saying those words).Theo said but mom I can't leave Lyma I love him and that we be a wrong thing to do. Then I won't be your mother anymore consider me dead don't even talk to me I don't know why you don't listen to me your mother because I'm the one who gave birth to you I suffered with you when you were younger I didn't expect this from you your dad is even disgusted to even come see you said Theo's mother.

Theo was being emotional blackmailed but he said to his mother mom don't cry I will breakup with Lyma for you but just know that I will never get married and I won't see anyone else because of you mom you are separating me from my lover then Theo took his car keys and phone then he went out.

Tracy was sitting at home listing to music while saying to herself I wonder what happened to Lyma poor Lyma I feel bad for him but what can I say Lyma doesn't deserve love. I always made sure that all his relationships end up in a sad ending because I know when his heartbroken he won't focus on his academic performance and this year his not going to be number I'm going to be number 1 on the final examination I'm sick and tired of him always being on top how dare he but not this year I'm going to break his spirit until he commits sucide.

Theo went to Lyma house then he knocked at the door then the maids took Theo to Lyma's room he went in then he closed the door then he said Hi Lyma he responded and said Hi Theo the Theo said I'm hear to tell you something Lyma then responded and said go on then Theo said it's over between us what we had it's over I don't like you Lyma let things end hear without a big fuss. Tears started coming out of Lyma's eye's and he said okay I understand your parents controlled you to breakup with me but it's okay I'm used to being heartbroken you can leave Theo the is no need for you to explain anything to me. Then Theo left Lyma started crying non stop. He was crying and he stood up and look at himself in the mirror and said thank you God for the pain I'm facing everyday I really appreciate every pain you given me I will really appreciate more pain in my life.