𝐼𝐼𝐼

Iris tugged at the corners of the dress she wore. It wasn't too short but her curves somehow managed to tug up what she wasn't trying to expose.

She still shocked herself agreeing to go to this party but it's not like she was busy on Christmas Day anyway

Iris wasn't close to her parents once they found out how powerful her magic was. The only witch in her family, forever seen as an outsider.

Christmases have been lonely for the last 9 years, besides the small gatherings at work. It was still a shock that this might change today.

Iris walked up to her bathroom mirror, fixing her lashes and looking over her outfit one last time. Her heels were already a pain in the ass and she didn't know how long she'd stand in them at the party.

She approached the door once she heard the knocks. Klaus stood in between the doorway, his tall frame practically towering over her.

	"Damn

"Damn."

"Merry Christmas to you, too, Klaus," she said with a small smile.

Klaus couldn't help but stare down at every inch of her.

The black cherry-colored dress she wore did wonders for her body. But of course, she completed the look.

"You look gorgeous, Iris."

He was sure she enchanted him without him knowing.

"And you as well," She complimented, fixing the lapels on his suit. She felt his stare burning holes through his skin once she got close. He was fixated on her, "You're staring."

He bent down to her ear and whispered, "With the way you look tonight, I can't help it."

"Help it." Iris looked at him and moved back, "Are you ready to go?"

"Actually, I have something for you."

Iris raised a confused brow, gesturing for Klaus to come in. He did so, sitting on the couch as Iris followed.

Klaus pulled a black box from his pocket, "I know there's going to be a lot of vampires at this party so I bought you this."

He opened the box to reveal a gold necklace with a red charm. It gleamed underneath the ambient lighting of her apartment and somehow matched her dress perfectly.