⒈ Pre Tadpole - Enver

Blood trickling slowly down flesh, cascading like water, coating the skin in a syrupy sheen, sparkling faintly in the dim light... Fingers twitching around the handle of a dagger, tightening, then loosening then tightening once more. Knuckles turning white from the pressure, chest heaving heavily from the exertion of previous actions... Then laughter, soft at first, then gradually picking up vibrato, the sound the only noise in that small room.

Caramel eyes meeting with dark smoky eyes, a smirk tugging on raw lips...

Standing over Enver the way she was, the injuries she's inflicted upon him, it was all so heavenly... As close to heaven she thought she might be able to get. Salem found pleasure in pain, particularly in pain inflicted onto others... And the pain of her lover was the most delectable of all.

"Look at how it writhes..." she cooed softly, taking a knee before Enver, her dagger clattering to the floor beside her before her fingers traced over the wound she'd inflicted to his shoulder. She grinned when he winced.

"Quite a show you've put on," Enver rasped quietly, his eyes following Salem intently. He had no ambition to fight her... Something about this moment was exceedingly thrilling... It set his nerves on fire, put him on edge... And for some reason he wanted more.

"I'm surprised by this bloodlust you possess... A far greater lust in you than others I've witnessed.." He continued, his head tilting to the side, nearly resting against his own shoulder as he examined her. He was enthralled.

"Such beautiful wounds..." Salem murmured, tearing at the fabric that barely concealed the wound she'd inflicted on him. Her fingers smeared the blood across his now bare shoulder, once she'd torn away his sleeve, and even dipped shallowly in the wound to collect more of the warm red substance.

Retracting momentarily, she brought her index finger to her lips, her tongue slipping out and slowly, sensually, she lapped the blood from her digit. She moaned softly at the taste, it sending a chill down her spine. Then, she licked the blood from her other digits, doing so until her hand was free from the substance.

Enver felt a warmth enter his cheeks as he watched her do this, the sight sending heat through his extremities, a surge in his abdomen. "Gods above.." he breathed, his eyes locked on her tongue as she cleaned her digits.

Salem smirked at his reaction, and paused, her gaze flickering over his form. "Filthy," she murmured, before she was crawling over him, pushing him into the wall he was leaned up against. Her hips straddled his, her body pressed so closely to his... Their breaths intermingled, becoming one.

Enver had to contain himself as she settled atop of him, the feeling... Very welcome to him in that moment. He groaned quietly as her fingers returned to his wound, then louder when her tongue ran across it. The subtle sting as saliva entered his wound, the outside influence causing more pain for him... Though he wasn't complaining one bit.

"You like that, don't you?" Salem purred as she cleaned his injury with her tongue, lapping up the blood like an animal starved. Her tongue dipped inside, a soft moan escaping her at the sensation of his pulsing wound.

Enver bit back a growl in pain when she did this, his head leaning back against the wall. He closed his eyes and exhaled heavily through his nose, teeth grit so firmly that they threatened to break. "My dear, you are something else..." he managed, his voice slightly broken.

Salem finally stopped, deciding she was tired of lapping at his wound, his reactions no longer pleasing to her. She shifted back, still in his lap, and ran a hand down his chest, before it stopped between his thighs, cupping him through his trousers.

"By the gods, that got you riled up, didn't it?" She smirked, teasingly squeezing his balls through the fabric before her fingers were tracing over his cock. "If I didn't know any better, well, I would say you enjoy the pain I give to you..."