Opening Act

Marley's Pov:

It was almost 7 pm the next Evening and I was almost in a nervous wreck. I was Dressed in my Onstage Outfit and Taylor's Makeup Artist is doing my Makeup and Hair I had already chosen my Onstage Outfit. Which is a Glittery Silver Dress Pants and a Top that sparked. My long Dark Brown Hair was being curled into Waves by a Hair Stylist. By some form of miracle they were done with my Hair and Makeup at 7:20. Making sure my Guitar was working Backstage, I was pretty much ready to go except my nerves was going on full OverDrive.

My Mom came over to me this Proud Smile and look is on her face. "I am so glad you volunteered to be Tay's Opening Act, now me, Your Dad, and Taylor can really see your Singing Talent live Onstage where it should be. I'm so glad that both of my Girls have taken up Singing." We both hugged before it was time for me to go Onstage then moments later Dad and Taylor joined in on the big Hug to. Taylor reassured me that she would be Backstage watching and listening to my Show and would know when to come in for our Newest Song together. Soon Tree joined us and made sure I was ready to go on she told me I was going to play a 30-45 minute show then come back and get ready to Sing Backup for her Band.

This was it, it was time for me to perform. I really hoped they informed the Ticket Holders that Paramore was unable to Attend. Putting the Guitar Strap around my neck the Electric Guitar is in fine Tune and I could tell that pretty much everyone is in the Stadium. There was no time to back out now it was now or I'd never know how tonight would have turned out. Every Performer gets nervous their first time Onstage, Taylor's voice said that in my Head. The Band started playing some Music then the Music slows down long enough to play an old Music Video of when I was about Twelve I had played at a Old School's Talent Show I was singing an older Dolly Parton song and it was called " I will Always Love You".

It was embarrassing who had managed to get a hold of that Video? I looked over at Jess and Taylor who had Sarcastic Smiles on their Faces "Jess found this on YouTube looks like your Old School uploaded it. So I thought it would be perfect as your Intro and you look so Adorable at Twelve Singing just like I did".said Taylor. Oooh was I going to show her a very interesting Video I have of her! But that would have to wait watching the Audience's reaction a lot of them started cheering when they saw who it is. The Intro then finished and the Band started back up playing a Cover Song that I recognized and just then my Name is announced, and suddenly Tree guided me right Onstage. I needed to lose these nerves these People were expecting a Show.

I started playing my Guitar and went up to the Microphone Stand and smiled up at the Audience "Welcome to the Eras Tour everyone! I know your probably disappointed that Paramore couldn't show up due to Schedule Conflicts, but not to worry because I'm going to be Taylor's new Opening Act on the European Dates, so sit back because we are going to have a Rocking good time!" She started playing her Guitar much loudly now playing an old Cover of a Heart song called "Alone". Marley wanted her Set to include Rock and Pop Songs and that's what she did including adding ones she wrote herself to the Set. The Fans were instantly loving Marley and Singing along and Dancing to Songs that she did as Cover Songs.

About almost towards the end of the Set, Marley talked to the Crowd "So as most of you may know, my Sister and I wrote a Song together and Recorded it recently. And she's really Famous and is also Headlining this Tour. So would it be okay if I brought her out so we could sing our newest Duet?" Marley used her sense of Humor to tease the Audience. The Audience then went crazy with Cheering signaling hat she could bring out her Sister. Awhile back they had done their first Song together on the Acoustic Set now they had written another one to include in the Show.

Her asking that brought up loud Cheers coming from the Stadium and before she knew it, Taylor her Sister had suddenly walked Onstage and waved to the Fans with her Famous Smile. She had her Guitar with her to and soon joined Marley Onstage "Well, my Sister is doing way better than she ever expected as my Opening Act don't you think so?" She asks the Crowd to see if they were loving Marley. Marley was shocked when everyone cheered just as loudly for her.

It gave her more strength to continue with her Set. She smiled at Taylor gratefully for what she just did then Spoke into the Mic "Thank you for that Tay. This Song that we wrote recently deals with Heartbreak and what it could do to your Mind and how it can crush your Soul. We think many of you will know what it's like experience your first Heartbreak and how hard it can be just to get over it. The Title of the Song is " What We used to Be". They both started singing the Song. It had both Pop and Country Vibes to it.

Her Stage Show went very good that Night. Before she knew it, her Show was over and she blew a Kiss to the Fans and waved as she went Backstage to go change into her Backup Singer's Outfit.