Episode 35 Past- Hinata's Confession of her feelings towards sasuke

Hinata and Sasuke become more close friends after narusaku marriage . Sasuke got what he wanted . Hinata was happy because naruto was happy with sakura she know their love . Hinata call sasuke in a park . Today was the day when hinata going to confess him. She felt shy and she was blushed for the thing she was going to do . Sasuke came at evening because hinata called him at evening . At evening 5 pm sasuke woked up and he saw in his phone the message of hinata . "Oh no god i am late today " he shouted . He went to bathroom for fresh . He came at 5.30 pm . He ran towards park.

He reached he saw hinata there . "Oh sasuke kun " she said while blushing . Sasuke saw her shyness . "You are always -" he cut off . Sasuke move towards hinata . "So hinatachan why you called me here " he asked . Hinata again blushed but she said now confidently " Sasuke kun you know it that in childhood i have crush on naruto but when i got know that he was in love with sakura and she is also in love with him i stopped loving him because you know that love is of 2 side not one side " she stopped she was looking nervous . Sasuke put his two fingers on her forehead . Hinata blushed . "S-Sasuke kun ! " She said . "Hinata you know i knowed from starting that naruto and sakura was made for each other and i know that if i will ignore sakura then she will move towards naruto because i don't have intrest in her all the time before i leaving the village she was came with me wherever i went she always disturbed me. And she is friend and teammate for me and i don't have feelings for her . " Sasuke said . Hinata nodded .

" After their wedding i had a crushed on you because not that you are only handsome or powerful but you can understand my feelings and our clans are also strong like uchiha clan have shraingan and hyuga clan have byakugan . And not for combination i am really in love with you yesterday you saved me from a top of mountain where I was slipped " hinata said and she blushed again . Sasuke was blushed . " You know i am also in love with you hinatachan at the wedding of naruto and sakura you was looking beautiful and another thing is that i felt jealous when i saw an unknown guy with you- " he got cut off . " Oh! Sorry he was my friend ray . But he is married now and for him i am like his sister ." Hinata stopped and again blushed . " That's great " sasuke cuddled her .

"Sasuke kun assure me that you will never again leave the village for me " hinata said . Sasuke nodded . "I promise " he said . "Let's go now hinata " sasuke said .

End of Episode .