Birthday

Happy Birthday To NaruSakus First Born Child Shinachiku Uzumaki Haruno.He is also known as Namikaze Haruno.

7th November is the Birthday Of Shinachiku Uzumaki

7th November is the Birthday Of Shinachiku Uzumaki .The 1st Pic is of Shinachikus parents celebrating his birthday .2nd one is of Shinachiku kosen.and 3rd is of Shinachiku Multiverse .You can see that in Shinachiku kosen and kettoden Sasuke and Hinata have daughter name Hoshi which is Future wife of Shinachiku.And in this 3rd pic hinata and Kiba are Husband and Wife. Sasuke and Karin are married each other and have 2 kids .Sarada and Minku Uchiha.Its from NaruSaku Multiverse also .

Let's start the Story .

Sakuras Pov

I woke up and I saw the calendar oh my god it's 7th November i screamed and after that a little cute baby  signed that he disturbs . 'I am Sorry Arashi-Chan'. I babled in his little ears. I went to my daily routine and Start to make cake with hanami.Hanami already known that so she already prepared all things .

Narutos Pov

I woke up at 5 pm .And I saw that today is 7th November Shina-Chans Birthday .I went to my routings of hygiene and I am saw sakurachan and hanamichan doing something tasty .'You also forgot dad what is today ' My 5 years daughter retored . ' sorry hanamichan '. After that I went to help them and after helping them i went to market for some groceries .

Shinachikus Pov .

Mm Today is my birthday and mom ,dad,hanami and baby arashi how forgot about that .No one remember my birthday huh ! .Oh! God damn it today I will be out full day let's see who will wish me first .

Sakuras Pov .

Hanami Signed me that he is coming .Boom! 'Happy Birthday Shinachiku' .'What! ' Shina replied with full of astoundance . I cuddled him and after that i tell him ' How we forgot your birthday baby' .

Shinachikus Pov.

Really its astounding to me that my full family gave me surprise .Its a very big surprise after cutting the cake i gave little piece of cream to baby arashi because he can't be ahe to eat his teeths not grown he is just little baby .He signed me happier.

Narutos Pov.

Really how 9 years passed i don't know .My Shina-Chan growed now.He is cute too much like sakura chan and Have hair like me and dad .Sometimes he reminds me of his mom my wife Sakura Uzumaki .

Hanamis Pov.

It's very beautiful day today was .My Bro Shinas birthday 😍. I all times doing funny things with him sometimes I throw a bucket of water on him 😂. But I love my brother too much .

So Guys I am Back .Today is Shinachikus birthday .So Naruto Remarsting Next Episodes will be continued from tomorrow . Thanks for waiting .

By By 😊 .