Episode 9

At The Day Naruto Becomes Hokage.

Naruto- My Dream is now going to be true .But ...

Kakashi- Don't worry naruto i know from starting you are such a strong ninja so why are you concerned huh .You saved our village you are the hero . And tell me ever any hero is concerned ? Naruto don't loose your dignity and confidence .

Naruto- Thanks sensei for motivating me .My spirits rose now .

Sasuke-(coughs) Hey dobe you are going to be hokage congrats you .

Naruto- Thnx our shadow hokage.

Kakashi- Ok guys it's time for proclaiming you .

All the villagers are waiting to see their hokage and shadow hokage . Narutos wife sakura uzumaki is waiting to see her husband and teammate .

Kakashi- Villagers Finally the day comes which we all are waiting .I am presenting our new 7th hokage and shadow hokage Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha.

All villagers cheers with happiness .

Naruto- Dear all my villagers ,ninjas, friends, senseis ,granny tsuande ,Brother konohamaru and my beloved wife Sakura Uzumaki

Naruto- Dear all my villagers ,ninjas, friends, senseis ,granny tsuande ,Brother konohamaru and my beloved wife Sakura Uzumaki .I am Promising you that I will do my best .I will culminate our village in every field or level.our sixth hokage already developed our village best but our village want more development .I will protect leaf with my all power and I will protect till my last breath . Thankyou all

Sasuke- Dear villagers I am Sasuke Uchiha the seventh shadow hokage  of leaf promising you that I will protect our village till my last breathe like our hokage .Thank-you all .

Guy- Sasuke i am giving this on you now .

Sakura- Finally Naruto-Kun you do it!You achieve your dream.I am proud of you my husband .You are such a very strong ninja husband, friend, student and ninja .Still i blushed when I thought about you .I am so happy today .

She looks at her womb

Sakura- Baby look are you listening  your dad become hokage of the village and your sasuke uncle become shadow hokage.

Tsunade- Sakura you have to sit here honey .

Sakura- yes mam .

(After congratulations to naruto and sasuke.Sasuke take out a ring and ask hinata for his wife . She say him yes while blushing .

Naruto returns his home

Naruto- I am tired today

Naruto- I am tired today .

Sakura- Hello .Mr Hokage.

Naruto- Sakurachan please don't call me from that name . ( While laughing) .And why are you cooking so much honey you should have to cook less .

Sakura- o cmon honey you become hokage of our village .Today I am very happy and I can't express this .

Naruto- Let's eat now .

( Naruto and Sakura eat the meal together.after that he help her in cleaning of dishes. After that Sakura wear new gown of uzumaki clan . )

Sakura- Naruto so what name we name our daughter or son .

Naruto- ummm....If daughter will come then we will keep her name as Hanami.

Sakura- And if Boy will come then what will we keep his name mmm .'Shinachiku' ( they both said together)

Naruto- Shinachiku is best name .( immediately the baby kicks )

Sakura- Naruto baby kicks first time .

Naruto- Really !

Sakura- Yes I think he likes the name .

( Next morning sakura woke up and start to do her daily routings .She cooked sandwiches in breakfast )

Naruto- Good Morning Sakurachan .

Sakura- Good Morning NarutoKun .

Naruto- What you cooked smell is good .

Sakura- Sandwiches .

They eat .

Naruto- Ok Sakurachan i have to go now take care of yourself .I am Spawning here my shadow clone for you .

Sakura- Ok Naruto .But I will glad if you sent your clone on mansion but ok .

Naruto- Really i want to do that but I will do next time .Ok by now .

Sakura- By honey .

Guys hope you are enjoying the story

Guys hope you are enjoying the story .

NARUSAKU FOREVER ❤️❤️ JAY SHREE RAM .