Episode 10

Naruto keep his shadow clone for sakura

Naruto- This paper works are boring

Sasuke- Hi bro

Naruto- Hi sasuke whats the matter .

Sasuke- Naruto kakashi sensei and lady tsunade told you to keep meeting .

Naruto- What about ?

Sasuke- Dobe you forgot what sensei told you yesterday .

Naruto- Yes yes I know .

At meeting

(Sai,Kiba,Shikamaru,Choji,Kakashi,Naruto,Sasuke,Guy,Lee,Tsunade,Shino all are present)

Naruto- So let's start .

Kakashi-Lord hokage so today's meeting is for our new incharge of our security forces ( shinobis).

Naruto- Yes .

(Kakashi passes the page to naruto)

Naruto- So .... Shikamaru you will leader of chunins.

Shikamaru- Yes Hokage sama .

Naruto- Kiba Inuzuka you will be in charge of konohas west borders . Because of Akamaru he is good dog so he will help our forces .

Kiba- Yes lord .We will do our best .Am i right akamaru . ( Akamaru signs )

Naruto- Sai Yamanaka you will incharge of North borders.

Sai- yes hokage sama .

Naruto- Ok guys ! Choji you will be in charge of central konohas security .

Choji- yes lord hokage but my food problem ?

Kakashi- That's why we keep you for internal security choji.

All laughs

Naruto- Ok now .Shino Aburame you are incharge of konoha south border .

Shino- Yes hokage sama .

Tsunade- Shino because of your insects we keep you the incharge of south borders because you know that nowadays some militant ninjas activities increase in that area.

At Uzumaki house .

Sakura- I am bore i will call ino-pig and hinata.

Clone- Sakura have you want anything.

Sakura - No thanks naruto clone .But I am sorry but really i like instead of your place there was my naruto. ( She touches him and the clone was got invisible)

She calls ino and hinata .They both cames.

Sakura- Welcome friends .

They sit on couch .

Ino- So how are you .

Sakura- Fine .

Hinata- How are you sakura-san .

Sakura- I am fine and hinata you are also ....

Hinata Blushes

Ino- So hinata you are also pregnant huh . So it will nice you both are in same condition .

Sakura-Yes but hinata you and sasuke not married when you will going to marry each other ?

Hinata- I forgot to tell you guys I am sorry .Next week we are going to be marry .

Sakura- it's fine hinata.

Ino- Same . It's fine. You both take care of yourself .And if you need anything then call me .

Sakura and hinata- Sure.

Sakura- Hey ino but wait today your shop is closed how ?

Hinata- yes ino-san .

Ino- Oh guys you forgot today is sunday .

Sakura and hinata- oh !

At meeting

Naruto-Lee we are keeping you and guy sensei for east border .You both are expert for taijutsu.

Tsunade- Ok now! So our medical incharge for temporary time is me .And our New Medical Security incharge is Shizune.

And our New Medical Security incharge is Shizune

End of Episode hope you like it.

NARUTO REMARSTINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara