Episode 8

Sakura sits towards naruto .He falls sleep because he was tired .

Sakura- Naruto... Why you always put yourself in danger . You Forgot that you have a wife huh .

(He slowly opens his eyes )

Naruto- Oh no ! .... No man how i been careless i have to go now sakurachan .

Sakura- Hey Baka wait you are not discharged .

( She sit nervously while looking down)

Temari- Sakura why you are nervous.

Sakura- I ... am sentimented and concerned about all ninjas and especially my husband naruto.

Temari- Well same here with me i also concerned about sand ninjas and shika-kun .

( At war)

Gaara- Shikamaru once more .

Shikamaru- yes gaara but it's becoming tough to handle maximum ninjas in my shadow position jutsu .

Kabuto- You both will be pay for this now .

Boom!

Naruto appears with kurama power .

Naruto- Kabuto now you will be pay now .You are such a diabolic .

Kabuto- I will diminished your power uzumaki .

Naruto- let's see Rasengan .

Naruto attacks on kabuto and kabuto falls down . War ends .

Gaara- Naruto bro are you okay now .Wow! You defeated him with your full power again .

Shikamaru- Yes Naruto we astound how you came like a hero .You are already are hero

Naruto while laughing

Naruto- Hey guys c mon stop praising me now are you all okay .

Gaara- yes

( After that mission narusaku and shikamaru went back to their village )

Kakashi- You all guys done good work again .I am proud of you .

Naruto- Thnx Sensei .But where is sasuke.

Kakashi- Well he is busy in training and guidelines of shadow hokage work .

Naruto- Ok!

Kakashi- I have to proclaim here that Naruto Uzumaki will be our next hokage so how is your study is going of hokage.

Naruto- Good but because of this mission i didn't get time .

Kakashi- Ok Go and rest now .

At Home

Sakura- Naruto-Kun I am back .

Naruto- Hey Sakurachan here is your coffee .

Sakura- Thnx Honey .

Naruto- So How was your day today .

Sakura- its boring today because today was not that much patients in hospital.

Naruto- Well i got a news today that sasuke and hinata are going to be married soon .

Sakura- Wow! i glad well we have to purchase a gift for them .

Naruto- Yes i was also thought that .Ok now i have to go for somework.

Naruto and Sakura Passionately kiss sach other and Naruto went out .

Naruto- Hey Sasuke ..

Sasuke- Hi Naruto.

Sasuke- Well i want your help .

Naruto- Ok but about what .

Sasuke- Aa ..... Today me and hinata are dating.

Naruto- What! Ok ok ( he starts to laugh) sasuke you and going to date with her 😂.

Sasuke- Dobe!

Naruto- Sorry Sasuke well I am just kidding .

Naruto explained him how to talk with a girl and behave with girls to impress them .

Naruto returns his home and saw his beloved wife come towards him with a test tube .

Naruto- Hey Sakurachan! I am home .

Sakura-Naruto-kun you are going to be father and I am going to be mother .

Naruto carries her and put her on couch.

Sakura-Hey Honey you are excited too much huh.

Naruto- Yes Honey because after five months of our wedding we are going to be parents .And I am going to be hokage tomorrow .

Sakura- Wow! Honey I am so excited .Finally you completed your dream . My husband is going to be hokage now .

Naruto- Sakurachan come on now .

Finally Thnx For 500 views guys

Finally Thnx For 500 views guys .