Episode 11 NARUTOS STORY

DAfter. The meeting was over and all girls was went their home .

At Evening

Sakura - Welcome Mr Hokage

Naruto- Sakurachan please don't call me again from that name

Naruto- Sakurachan please don't call me again from that name .

Sakura- How was your day .

Naruto- Good .Today was our meeting about our new incharges.

Naruto explained her all .Bell rings ding dong .They opens the door and they devast. Sasuke and Hinata was at door with invitation card .Naruto and Sakura request them to come in .They come .

Sasuke- Hey guys this is the invitation card of our wedding .

Hinata- First invitation to you guys naruto and sakura.

NaruSaku- guys congrats.

SasuHina- Thanks and Bye friends .

NaruSaku - Please wait the dinner is ready .

Sasuke- Sorry friends but next time we have to give this cards to our friends and villagers .

Naruto- Ok bye !

They closes the door .

Sakura- So naruto what was the address .

Naruto- mmm the wedding is at Uchiha compound.

Sakura- Okay . Naruto should we go to dinner now .

Naruto- Sure.

Next Day Naruto went early to hokages mansion and sakura was at home reading some story books . She felt that she was hungry she wanted to eat ramen she called naruto . Sakura already reached at ichiraku shop .

Sakura- Naruto i want ramen.

Naruto- Okay honey i will come to take you within 15 minutes.

Sakura- Thanks naru but I already reached.

Naruto- Why Why you didn't call me .

Sakura- Hey Naruto Please now .

Teuchi- So sakura naruto is coming .

Sakura- Yes .

( Teuchi starts to make ramen)

Teuchi- Sakura you know you are very lucky you got perfect husband like naruto.

Sakura- Yes ( she blushes )

Teuchi- I know him from his childhood .Once upon a time whole village called him as demon .One day he came at my shop and I saw him that he don't have much money .I gave him free noodles and after that you know you all came at my shop .

Sakura- Yes .

Teuchi- You know yesterday he helped a poor boy naruto paid that poor boy's bill and naruto gave his bowl to eat him. And He opened the school for poor kids and they have good facilities like good teachers and doctors .Good food good education good water . He Saved little girl from strangers and punished the strangers. He helped old lady in carrying the bags .

Sakura- Naruto... ( She looks down nervously)

Naruto Appears

Naruto- Sakurachan !

Sakura- Hey Baka come on sit down now .

Teuchi- I think naruto your upcoming child also loves ramen huh .

Naruto- Maybe.

Sakura- Naruto why didn't you tell me that you opened a school for poor kids ,you saved a little girl from strangers ,you helped a poor boy you gave him food and you helped a old lady.

Naruto Stare at Teuchi .His staring gaves answer to teuchi that naruto is offend on him .

Teuchi- Here is your meal n-n- Naruto and Sakura.

They both start to eat ramen .

End of Episode