Appearance of New Tails Part 3

It's Morning in Konoha

Naruto woked up already after bathing and breakfast he went to check his baby . At hospital he was going but suddenly he saw some signs with 5 different symbols . He can't understand that he thought that maybe children's made this he ignored that signs and he went to see baby shinachiku . When he entered in room he saw that shinachiku was awake and he is in sakura's arms . ' You arrived naruto' sakura said . ' To see my baby ' naruto said while laughing towards shinachiku . Baby shinachiku was smiling while looking towards naruto. Naruto slowly pushed his finger towards shina and shina catched his finger . ' You want papa's finger for playing shina-chan ' naruto said while smiling towards his son .

Later that Shinachiku falls sleep . Naruto went towards his mansion he found some signs which was totally similar before he saw . He was devastated from this incidence . "What is this ? What does mean man " Naruto ask himself . Shikamaru appears and he saw this. "what are you looking naruto " "this strange signs " naruto answered shika with some concerned face . After that in afternoon sasuke arrives there with a letter . That letter was the letter which he saw at last night . " Lord Hokage see this letter" he said and turns the letter towards the naruto. Naruto was again devasted by this letter ." T-This! This ! No doubt that same signs i saw in morning and here at this deskboard . "What !" Sasuke asked with worried face towards naruto . "Yes" naruto answered . " I am going to another mission naruto i have some information that some militant ninjas was trying to enter in village so I am going with 3 jonins at east gate " sasuke said . "Ok" said naruto to sasuke.

After that at evening naruto went to the grave of kushina and minato. " Lord hokage i need your help " a mysterious man with black clothes and black mask told naruto. " Who are you ? And why you hided your face ?" Naruto asked that man . " This is not time sir . I know you was a jinchuriki so you can better understand and handle this " . "What " said by naruto . " Actually I have great 5 new tail beasts and this tails jinchuriki are only in your village not in other nations " ."You mean in my village " naruto said to that man . " Yes sir ! But don't worry this are good beasts they can't harm your village and one of them was too much powerfull please take them and seal in your village's strong person " . " Hey man are you mad how can I ... " Naruto stopped while looking that man . " Please sir . Some bad militant ninjas want them if this beasts was captured by them then you know what will be it's result " . "Ok " said by naruto. Naruto took that mysterious man to the village and he announced a meeting . The main persons was in meeting was The Hokage ( Naruto Uzumaki ) ,Shadow Hokage ( Sasuke Uchiha ) ,The Previous Hokage ( Kakashi Hatake) , Tsunade ( 5th Hokage and Legendary sanin ) ,Shikamaru ( The Leader of Chunins ) .

At that night after meeting naruto took shinachiku in his arms and shikamaru brought his 1 month old son shikadai in his arms. Sakura was sentimented because didn't know anything about it . " Where are you going with our son " she told with concerned face . Tsunade appears with temari and she explains her everything . At cave naruto ,sasuke,kakashi,shikamaru ,that mysterious man and some ninjas was present there . Naruto sealed the 35 Tails Dragoon in Shinachikus body and He sealed 31 Tails Elephant in shikadai's body .

What will be happen next we will see in Next Part . Shinachiku kosen is coming soon in this few 1 or 2 weeks .