Mounam pesiyathe- 8

That weekend, everyone went back to their hometown except Abimanyu. He texted her,

Abimanyu: "I am going to beach. If you want, you can come"

She smiled and got ready to go to beach, when she came out,

Appa: Weekend thana? enga pora?

She turned hearing a voice to find her father.

Madhu: Appa, thaniya bore adikuthu. Athan apdiye oru walk polaam nu.

Appa: Yen thaniya iruka? You have two sisters here. You can spend time with them.

Madhu: Avanga en sisters ila. Unga ponnunga.

Appa: Madhumitha

He shouted.

Appa: Apdi ena ego unaku?

She chuckled.

Madhu: College la rendu ponnunga thaan nu sollum pothu ungaluku ena ego irunthucho athe ego thaan.

Sindhu: Hey Madhu, Yen epavum thaniyave iruka? En kooda konjam neram irukalaam la.

Sindhu came out and said.

Appa: Paathiya? Athan en ponnu. Ne apdiye un amma maathiri valanthu iruka. Ella vishayathulayum.

He murmured the last line but enough for her to here.

Madhu: Thank god. Na en amma maathiri valanthu iruka, ungala maathiri ila.

A tight slap landed on her cheek. She held her cheek and looked at him,

Appa: Una elam antha gramathule vittutu vanthu irukanum. Inga kooptu vantha ila, athu en thappu thaan.

Madhu: Neenga ena etho road la pora ponnuku shelter kudutha maathiri pesitu irukeenga. Na unga ponnu thana?

Sindhu: Ena Madhu? Appa thana. Vidaen.

Madhu: En appa kitta, na pesitu iruka. Un velaiya mattum paaru.

Madhumitha.

He shouted again.

Appa: Enga irunthu unaku ivalo thimuru vanthuchu. Cha. Una elam...

He sighed.

Appa: Un kita elam pesarathe waste.

He said and went inside with Sindhu. She went back to her house and cried.

Later that day,

She woke up when she heard a phone ringing sound, she disconnected the call and looked at the message,

Abimanyu: "Are you coming or not"

Madhu: OMG. I forgot.

She looked at the time. It's already 4pm.

Madhu: I can't. I slept. Nalaiku polaam ah?

He got irritated by the message, as he was waiting for her since morning.

Abimanyu: I have got other plans.

She sighed.

Madhu: Kovama irukaan pola.

Madhu: Sorry. You carry on. Na thaniya poikara.

Abimanyu: Sari.

He replied back.

Next day,

She went to beach, sitting there alone, looking at the waves. Someone came and sat beside her, he turned to find Abimanyu.