Chapter 13 - My personal caretaker💗

Episode 13

By Dhanyashree M N

The next day, after she got up in the morning, she seemed to be in a bad mood. She was trying to convey something but couldn't tell him.

He noticed her uneasiness and asked, "What happened? Why are you not as usual? Any problem?"

She said "nothing" but seemed to be hesitant to say something.

He asked, "Are you on your periods?"

She replied, "No..." in the beginning but later said, "Actually yes. You call me silly, but I usually haven't shared it with anyone. Soo..."

He immediately said, "No, I can understand. Do you have pads?"

She replied, "I thought we would reach home by now. But the flight got postponed. Sooo..."

He said, "Ok, don't worry. I'll get it in a minute," and ran to get it.

He came back and gave her pads.

She went to change, and when she came back, he said, "You take rest. Haa ! Ya ! Take this hot water bag. It will give you relief."

She went to bed to sleep, but he saw her suffering.

He went to her and asked, "What is happening? Should I get something?"

But she couldn't control herself, so she ran to the washroom and vomitted.

He immediately ran and patted her, trying to make her comfortable.

He cleaned her face with water and made her drink water from the water bottle. Then he patted her and asked, "What is happening? Are you having nausea again? Do you have any tablets, or should I get them?"

She replied,Ya, I always have it in my purse for safety."

He ran for it, brought it, and asked, "Is this okay, or should I carry you to the hospital?"

She replied, "No, no, I will be fine if I take medicine and sleep."

He carried her back to the bed and made her eat the tablet. He said, "You can lean upon me and sleep if you feel uncomfortable sleeping in the bed."

She leaned upon him, and he kept patting her while holding the hot bag for her in another hand until she went to sleep.

After she went to sleep, he carefully got up and got special permission from the hotel to cook food, and he cooked porridge for her.

At 1 in the afternoon, he went to her and said, "Darling, wake up, dear. Have some porridge, and you can sleep again after that," and then he fed her.

He asked, "How are you feeling now?"

She replied, "Ya, I feel better now! I am so sorry. I have burdened you a lot!!"

He said, "Don't speak nonsense! From now on, there will be no sorry and thanks between us. Okay?! You are never a burden to me. I can't see you suffering like this!! Does it happen always?"

She replied, "No, I usually don't vomit. This time it might be due to the food and travel, I guess. ."

He said, "Ok, now take rest. Don't stress yourself. I feel like being stabbed with a knife when I see you cry in pain !!"

She said, "Oh, my boy, I am alright now. But still, I will take rest, as you insist. But on one condition!!! Tomorrow is our flight back home. Hence, you also should take a rest now. Is it okay?!"

He replied, "Oh, ok, but don't hesitate to wake me up if you need anything! Okay!?"

She agreed, and they both rested.

The next day, they got ready for the flight and flew back home.

Meena's parents were waiting for them at the airport. They waved at Mrinal and Meena as soon as they came.

Surprisingly, her parents spoke to Mrinal as though they had known him for a long time!!!!

Both Meena and Mrinal were astonished by this because this was their first meeting!!!

To be continued...