Episode 8 Anzu Leaves Village Part 2

Naruto,Sakura and ShinaChiku went at uchiha compound . Sakura saw hinata was crying and hoshi was sitting nervously . Naruto came towards hoshi and he kept his right hand on her head he asked her " where is your dad hoshi ?" . "Dad was out of village for mission " hoshi said . ShinaChiku was thinking how anzu can leave the village . Here anzu was left the gate and now he is moving towards 7 dark land which was near of hidden leaf and hidden sound village border .

Flashback of Anzu

A mysterious black mask weared men came and he ask anzu " you want to become powerful than your dad or the hokage. You want to rule on your village or you want to destroy it " the man ask. Anzu was wanted to become powerful but he didn't want to destroy the village . He nodded and told " i want to become powerful but my dad is my teacher so sorry " he replied . The man told " nope you can't be powerful than your dad if you will train under him you know the seven darks which is powerful now " anzu nodded . " So join us and come with me we will make you powerful than your friends ,dad and village " the man said . Anzu was thinking and he nodded and said " yes i will! i wanted to rule on this village since i was five years old i felt jealous of my friend shina chiku because his father is hokage and my dad is shadow hokage ".

Flashback Ends

At Uchiha House

Naruto called anbu black ops to find sasuke and give message that his son left the village . " We have to find him right now " naruto said. ShinaChiku heared it . He was thinking that he will go to bring him back . He went towards hoshi . " Hoshi don't worry i will bring your brother back " shina said . Naruto and Sakura looked at shinachiku. " Dad i will go to bring anzu " shina said . "That's my son " naruto said . But sakura was looking nervous she was known that this type of situation was already happened when they was kids when sasuke leaved the village and the condition of naruto after fight with sasuke she was afraid of that . "No!" She argued . Shina and Naruto looked at her . "But why mom i am not a kid now " shina said .

"Shina there are many ninjas in village and you are kid now so stop " she said while she was anxious for her son . Naruto noticed this . He move towards her and keep his hands on her shoulders "Don't worry sakurachan he will be back and he will be good " the words spoked by naruto made her little bit relax and suddenly she thought of hinata's situation . She thought in her mind .

Sakura's Pov

My son is with me and hinata's son left the village how she was feeling and i.. . My shina is strong offcourse he will bring anzu back .

Pov over

"Hoshi don't worry i will bring him back " shina said while keeping his hands on her shoulders while she was crying . " Bring him for me and mom please shina " she said . Shina smiled and said " Believe it!" Suddenly Naruto ,Sakura and Hinata looked at shina. Sakura saw naruto in shina .

She felt blushed and she remembered that naruto also promised him that time like that

She felt blushed and she remembered that naruto also promised him that time like that . Tears came in eyes of sakura meanwhile with naruto also . "SakuraChan!" He said . "Ok shina i am sending shikadai and inojin with you ok " naruto said . Sakura came and cuddled tight to shinachiku " shina take care baby " she said . Naruto know that this is mother's love towards her son. "Shina bring back my anzu please " hinata said . "Don't worry hinata aunty i will bring him back " shina said .

Naruto and Shina move out .

"Shina it is not much easy to bring him back you know the story of fight between me and your sasuke uncle " naruto said he was also concerned for his son but he know that he is hokage first he controlled his emotions

"Shina it is not much easy to bring him back you know the story of fight between me and your sasuke uncle " naruto said he was also concerned for his son but he know that he is hokage first he controlled his emotions .

"Yes dad and Believe me i will bring him back " shinachiku said . Naruto looking proudly towards his son .

End of Episode hope you liked the episode and next part will come soon  tomorrow with a surprise

End of Episode hope you liked the episode and next part will come soon tomorrow with a surprise . Till Read and Enjoy the episodes.