Anzu Leaves Part 3

Shinachiku went with shikadai and inojin . Here at anzu's house temari,sakura , ino and tenten came to calm her . Hinata was crying and she falls on floor . Sakura came and checked her . " She was unconscious " she said . Tenten came with glass of water and she throw some water on her .

Here with shina .

" Shina why he left the village " shikadai ask the shina . " I don't know shika " shina said . They went from a jungle . Here to anzu he was near of the statue of madara and hashirama . Taraisumaru got this information he sent his 2 ninjas to stop inojin and shikadai .

That two ninjas came and stopped their way . Shina was become more offend now . He was finding hia friend and he doesn't want any enemy in his way . "Shina you go we will see them am i right shikadai " inojin said . " Are you sure friends ?" He asked . They both nodded .

Taraisumaru's Pov
I told him to leave the village and now he done it . I know his friendship with hokage son . I want the beast who is sealed inside him . He laughs . Anzu is such a idiot he don't even know that in their fight he will lose his friend because he is an uchiha and hyuga both . Shinachiku will be weak infront of him.

Pov over .

Shina moved faster to find his friend . Finally after long time he saw anzu moving in a cave . " Anzu! " He shouted . Anzu looked back . "You can't take me to village right now move back stupid" he said . Shina went more faster in cave . Finally now they both at the location where the statue of madara and hashirama .

At Sasuke
Two anbu came and stop . " Lord sasuke your son left the village " one of them said . "What!" Sasuke said. He was in shocked how he can leave . He immediately went at his house . He was concerned for anzu . Sasuke reached at his home .

He saw naruto ,sakura ,ino,tenten ,kiba,temari,shikamaru ,sai and tenten . He came and cuddle his wife hinata and his daughter hoshi . "How he can leave us " hinata said while crying . "Don't worry hinatachan i will bring him back " sasuke said . Naruto went with sasuke out . Naruto cuddled him . "Sasuke i send shina ,shikadai and inojin to find anzu . "Naruto said . Sasuke nodded his head .

Sasuke nodded his head but he was concerned for his son and shina and his friends . "Naruto but I have to go to find him if I reached late then ..." Sasuke stopped . Naruto was looking him with confusing vision . "What then sasuke " he said . " Naruto you know that anzu is powerful he can do chidori and he also can do sharingan better than hoshi ." Sasuke said while looking nervously down ." Don't worry my shina can handle him " naruto said confidentialy .

Shinachiku and anzu was starring each other . Shinachiku can see the sharingan in eyes of anzu . He was looking angry ." Shina now i will kill you " anzu said while devil smile and laughing . "Chidori !" Anzu said . " Leafengan " Shina said . Shina's leafengan started .

Sorry guys i am ending the episode here . Next will come tommorrow.