waking up

Where am I

Hiroshi asks himself when he finds himself in a video game with very bad graphics and low frame rate.

He is in another world but it is the worst video game in the word

Calve zeroth

The awake writer made a game that was good at first but had a bad ending .

All the heroes died and humanity lost.

Hiroshi gave it a bad review  as the game was bad but devs of the game hired coporate fans to give it a good review. the Shills chased Hiroshi to silence his bad reviews.  They flew all the way from Alabama and California to Osaka  to find Hiroshi . Hiroshi  was the social media virgonen user number *******69  who gave the game bad reviews. Unfortunately he didnt hide his id well in the internet .

The "fans" of the game chased Hiroshi and fired him from his job for dissing the game .

He was chased around shinjuku and Hiroshi had to hide in  a university washroom.

"Where is that hater. how dare he criticize the awake writer"

The  game Celv zeroth was written by two writers one from Alabama and another from California  unfortunately the stakeholders caused the ending to become open ended so humanity lost so they can sell toys . Everybody became out of character , Ziereth the evil diety won. And Konta  the villain king died to a freaking hamster who had cold that day.

The writer changed the story to focus on adoptive siblings near the end which made no sense.

As hiroshi opens the door he sees a man in red cape .

"So you are the guy that gives games bad reviews"

"Mordern games are bad" Hiroshi says

"Maybe you are too old for games . Red paper or Blue" the man asked.

"Please help me get out of here . the fans of the game will hurt me . they caused a Vtuber to retire this week"

The man gives the boy a green paper.

" in the next 4 hours  Dont die or get hit by a truck and you will find yourself in a world where game devs didnt hurt customers."

3 hours later the fans of the game chases Hiroshi and he rushes to  get into a hotel   but a truck hits him . the driver of the truck is a video game journalist.

"Get him. "

Hiroshi runs away from the  road and enters a hotel but he sees pitch black.

When he opens his eyes He is in a video game world with bad graphics .

"Where am i . This looks like a tax write off game. The ESG board should sue cause this graphics is a cruel towards mother nature "

Then he sees  a woman beside him "Wake up Konta"

"Oh no"

Hiroshi gets out and rushes to the mirror but the game lags and an ad plays

Hiroshi sees the mirror and glitches out of the window.

The mirror didnt generate an image because the programmer was on strike that day.

Then he remembers the woman looks like cybil from the royal family .

So i am Cybils lover estellis or  many other. the royal family are dysfunctional in this game . No one was worse in the family than Konta the evil king who did many bad things and is weak.

As long as i am not Konta the king this era wont be bad. i might get powerboost as Estellis  as he is popular among fans

He walks near the town unaware the peasants are preparing their pitchfork

"We found the tyrant king"