Chapter 1

(C/n) means choosen name, it's the name that you choose since you can't remember your actual name in tadc.

You're stuck in the digital hell for like... A long long time, You couldn't even remember how long.

You hate this place, You hate that you can't leave, you hate doing the wacky adventures that Caine made.

You wished you were dead instead of being stuck here but... Whatever. What can you do anyway?

You and the other circus members just came back from one of Caine's adventures.

Apparently Pomni made a friend that's an NPC, but the second Caine saw him He turned Gummigoo into confetti..... Poor pomni...

You also said some words about kaufmo in his funeral. You weren't close friends with Kaufmo but you still missed him... And his stupid jokes.

After his funeral was over you just kinda... Do whatever you wanted and went to bed just like usual.

It was the next day. You got out of bed and walked to the main area of the circus.

Caine appears above the stage and starts explaining his adventure.

"Today's adventure isssss..... Haunted Mansion Escape! You all are going to be put in an escape room that's in a haunted mansion!"

"Hmmm Spooky!!"

"It is very VERY spooky, Bubble!"

"There's gonna be hidden clues that you need to find to help you escape! There are also ghosts and other creatures! But don't worry because they're going to help you too! Some of them at least...Any questions?"

Everyone was silent and then kinger raised his hand up and asked.

"How do we know which will help us and which wo-"

"Great! Goodbye now and enjoy your adventure!"

He opened up a portal and pushed everyone in.

You and everybody arrived at the haunted mansion and saw a door but it's locked.

You all were searching for something that can help you get out of the room. After a few minutes Gangle found a key.

"Hey I found a-"

"Oh look, A key! "

Jax said as he pushed Gangle and broke her happy mask. while she fell, she let go of the key that she was holding and Jax grabbed it before it fell.

"Jax!!"

Ragatha screamed at him, she was annoyed by Jax which is not something new to be honest.

Jax ignored her and went to the door before he unlocked it. It reveals a long hallway with two doors at the end of it.

"So...which way do we go?"

You asked, everyone was silent for a few seconds before Jax spoke up.

"Gangle kinger and Zooble should go to the left door, the rest of you come with me to the right door"

"since when are you in charge...?"

"You got a better idea, ribbons?"

"I-"

"No? Then quit complaining. c'mon let's go"

You all decided to just listen to him, you didn't have a better idea anyway...
You walked through the creepy hallway with them. there were pictures of weird, creepy looking people, there were also cobwebs, a bunch... Of cobwebs...