Year 3- Chapter 22: The White Room Demolished

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka met with Suzune.

Kiyotaka: Thank you for covering for me.

Suzune throws a punch at him which lands on his face but he doesn't budge.

Suzune: What is wrong with you!? Do you have any idea how worried I was? I had no idea what was going on. You just said that you might be expelled. 

Kiyotaka: It was my father. He had kidnapped Hirata to lure Chiori.

Suzune: Kiyotaka... I...

Kiyotaka turns on his phone and shows her the news;

Reporter: Earlier today police found several men armed men were found in an abandoned building close to Tokyo Advanced Nurturing High School. Thankfully all the men were armed with tranquilizers and all Students were accounted for. However, the police were shocked to find more than 60 of them there all unconscious or dead. However, the most shocking affair is that long-time runner for the Minister of Education Mr Ayanokoji Atsumi was found at the scene. Upon further investigation, it was discovered that he was behind the men.

Kiyotaka: Yagami was able to incriminate him.

Suzune: Yagami huh. I see.

Reporter (Female): I'm getting some new information. My Ayanokoji has apparently been running an unethical facility where he ran experiments on.... children... oh god. Even his own Son and daughter who are currently attending Tokyo Advanced Nurturing High School. The name of the facility is now being revealed to be The White Room. Investors and other parties are being arrested as we speak... Oh god... the mortality rate... I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore.

Suzune: It's been revealed to the whole world.

Kiyotaka: Everyone in the world is aware of it now. Except for those attending ANHS.

Suzune: Yeah. It's good that outside media isn't allowed without purchase via Private Points.

Kiyotaka: It would be troublesome for me if it was.

Reporter 2 (Male): There have been reports that whoever did this to Mr Ayanokoji is still at large. We've received information that doctors have determined that Mr Ayanokoji is in a coma.

Suzune: That was your doing huh?

Kiyotaka: Of course.

Suzune: What does this mean?

Kiyotaka: I'll be heading to University with you.

Reporter 2 (Male): We're getting news that the children are now being escorted out of the facility. For all of them, it is their first time seeing the outside world. I hope to god that these children may be able to live somewhat normal lives

Kiyotaka- For most, it won't be possible but for the younger generations maybe.

Reporter 2 (Male): Here we have one Yagami Takuya who cooperated with the police.

Kiyotaka- He did so under my orders.

Reporter 2 (Male): Anything to say Yagami-Kun?

Yagami: I've come on air to say that while some of us are not ready to reenter society yet there are individuals such as myself and President Ayanokoji who are already ready for it.

Reporter 2 (Male): President?

Yagami: Yes. He is the SCP in ANHS. He's become a truly compassionate person. When I was attending I attempted to compete with him and didn't stand a chance. He then offered me an alliance where we would take down his father and usurp power over the organization. He intended to create an environment where they could reach their full potential without undergoing the cruelty that his father felt was so necessary for their growth.