𝟎𝟎𝟎.

(𝑵𝐀𝐌𝐄) did not know how she got herself in this whole mess

She was in a completely unfamiliar world, way different than Teyvat as it seemed far more advanced.

One second she was casually in Windrise, playing the lyre, and the next second, something or someone attacked her and sent her to this odd universe, but for what reason?

As the winds couldn't come with an answer, she judged that it was her objective to find out.

At least her powers still worked here. But wait, maybe instead of using her vision, she could simply just her real powers! No one knows in this world that she's the Anemo Archon!

While she walked around this odd nation, the civilians gave her weird looks. Why was a teenage girl (if she really is one) walked around in... bard clothes? Did she came back from an anime convention?

While observing everything around her, she didn't realize that she bumped into someone until she fell to the ground.

"Oh! Are you okay?" A woman asked her, worried if she hurt her.

"Don't worry! I'm fine." She said as she got up and dusted off her clothes before looking at the latter.

"Are you alone? Where are your parents? Are you perhaps lost?" The woman asked.

"I don't have parents."

"Wha—Are you from the orphanage?"

"In all honesty I don't know where I am, I just woke up here recently and I have nowhere to go." The anemo user confessed, sweatdropping.

"Uh? I can take you in if you want! My name is Tsuyuki Sora." The woman in question seemed to be in her mid-twenties and dark blue hair and blue eyes, reminding (Name) of the sky.

"Really! That would be great!"

And that's how (Name)'s journey started in Japan, not only looking for answers but aiming to be a hero in the meantime.