1: shopping

-𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖞-

Ah, what a beautiful new day! Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and.. 

Wait..

I check my phone and looked at the time. "9:00?!" I yell to myself. I was scheduled to go shopping with Bridgette, Noah, and Heather at 8:30 to get things for the Total Drama Gen 1 Reunion! They're probably at Walmart without me and- 

Calm down, Courtney. Calm down. 

I take out my phone and call my friends 

(Since I'm incredibly lazy, Courtney is regular, Noah is bold, Heather is the spaced letters, and Bridgette's are crossed. )

     hey..                                                  

    Well, look at that! Ms. "I'm always on time" is late.

        I am so sorry!         

i t ' s  f i n e, w e ' l l j u s t c o m e b a c k t o p i c k y o u u p

                            y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶.̶   

Great! You guys didn't start shopping without me, right?   

n a h

Cool. when are you gonna be here?

p r o b a l y l i k e 9 : 1 5

Mk, see you soon!

Alright, so they'll be here soon! Great! I put on a nice green sweater and some jeans and I start waiting. 

DING DONG

Finally, my doorbell rings. I rush downstairs and answer it. There, I see Noah, Bridgette, and Heather. "So, are you ready?" asked Noah. "Yeah, I'm ready." I answer. I step outside and we all get to the car. 

"I think I should drive!" I say, not expecting anyone to disagree. But then, Noah puts his hand up. "Courtney, I'm sorry, but if anyone is driving, it's me. I'm the most calm driver here." Heather then snickered. "What's so funny?" The almond eyed boy asked. "I remember one time when you drove, you threw a book at someones car because they were moving slowly." Bridgette said. "It was their fault!" Noah tried defending himself, causing Heather to laugh more. "Why are you laughing, Heather," said Noah, trying to take the topic off of him. "You curse and yell at everybody all the time when you're driving, and frankly, it gets annoying." Heather scoffed. "Well excuse me! You bitch!" Noah crossed his arms. "What did you just call me?" The raven haired woman then smirked.

 " A b.i.t.c-" I then cut her off.

"GUYS! I'm going to drive, and that's final. I don't wanna hear any fussing, whining, or noise! Got it?" 

Heather put her hand on her hip. "You can't tell me what to-" I then shot an icy glare at her, which made her shut up almost instantly. "Noah, what about you? I asked. "Ugh, fine.." He rolled his eyes. "Bridgette?" I asked.  Bridgette smiled. "I've got it." 

"Great!" I smiled as we got into the car. My best friends are so awesome. 😎

Hooray, first chapter done. I'm so proud. Please feed me ideas.