Wee guy?

...

I've seen this white haired guy about Devreka when I've been there, he's kinda creepy but he's also very small so that makes it less creepy.

We both signed up for the same quest and I ended up completing it before he could, I didn't even think before I spoke and idiotically blurred out

"Take that ya wee bam"

He didn't take the kindest to it but also didn't pipe up. I apologised and collected my payment.

I'm still quiet embarrassed that I insulted the wee guy but he didn't seen too angry- I don't think?

Xav
...

So me and the wee white haired guy have become rivals sort of? We keep teasing each other if we complete more quests than each other each time we meet, It's been a couple of weeks since I met him.

I don't know his name and I have no clue what to call him so I've been calling him 'wee guy' or 'wee yin' for the majority of our conversations.

I will eventually ask his name or give him a nickname if we continue being the way we are. He doesn't seem too bad, a bit odd but who ain't?

Xav
...

So today I asked the 'wee guy' about one of his daggers, it looked pretty cool and I wanted to know a bit about it.

This wee tapper continued to rant on about all of his daggers for a solid 45 minutes, the guy has a set a lungs to talk like that. It's honestly quiet funny to see him talk to passionately about a few wee daggers, but we all have our interests I guess?

Due to his clear obsession with his daggers I've given him the nickname 'daggers'. He nicked named me 'patches'?

Still don't ken his name.

Xav