FPE ; Marion

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
Marion
┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

DRAWINGS AND OC BELOW;
(awful art btw, wouldnt consider this a sprite)

DRAWINGS AND OC BELOW;(awful art btw, wouldnt consider this a sprite)

MARION

—is an outgoing, kind, and brave girl. She's not exactly smart, but definitely does enjoy making friends, usually she is found sat at the edge of the school pool or hanging out with her friends in an empty classroom, feel free to join them!

She is 16 years old, an older sister of two children and a daughter of two women (adopted). She's close with everyone in her family, from uncles to aunts, cousins and fourth cousins twice removed! Basically, everyone.

Marion is cautious yet reckless. She doesn't care about how extreme things go, but she does know her limits. Some things that she knows she can do she will do, but if it's too much of a negative impact then she'll instantly back down.

For her APPEARANCE; Marion wears a beige shoulderless long sleeved shirt with a sailor/flap collar, she wears shorts with a thread & a white belt and beige pockets, on her left leg is a long black sock with swirls, her other leg being a thin sharpie (prosthetic) with no ink. Wrapped around her waist is a light sticky note. (I wonder who Avina is!)

Her skin is white, (paper!1!3!1!2) having black hair tied into two pigtails with white ribbons and a swirly eye besides her upside one on the right. She has black horns, easily mistaken for cat ears or something related to the factor— they're also very sharp, the one on her right with lines of a ruler.

BITS OF INFORMATION:

* Pronouns: She/They
Fear(s): Heights, Being Forgotten.
Likes: Staying up late, S̶w̶i̶m̶m̶i̶n̶g̶, Literally any reckless activity.
Dislikes: Bullies, Getting up in the mornings, Detention.

FUN FACTS :

• If not obvious (from the appearance section) already, Mari wears a prosthetic. A couple of years ago did she have to amputate her leg after an incident, resulting in her switching schools and changing her lifestyle— this doesn't mean she'll stop doing dangerous things. (To add to this I genuinely have no idea what school she goes to either, you can imagine where she goes!) Putting on the sharpie leg is a bit of a hassle though, thus why she doesn't like mornings.

• She used to like swimming, adored it, even. After she lost her leg though, she instantly quit. It was a sad decision, giving up her favorite thing in the whole world, yet she still went through with it. Sometimes, Marion visits the pool to recollect her thoughts. There are moments where she wonders if she could try and swim again, though that would take too much time. Time she wasn't sure she had.