Chapter 4

(Match Day)The whole ict was getting ready because they had a match today. The players were having a talk with their coach and discussing about things. Everyone was talking except one person. It was Yash, he was completely motivated and ready for the day and was thinking about Saachi and what he told him when coach said

"Aree yash kaha khoye hue ho. Sb thik hai na "Coach Rahul Dravid asked

"Haan sir sb thik hai bs kuch soch raha thaa" said Yash coming back to reality

"Accha thik hai. Concentrated rehna aur focus karna khelne par. Chalo all the best you may go and board the bus"

"Thank you sir" said the whole team as they went to get their kitbags and other supplies. Yash was still standing there think about something

"Aur bhai yash. Kaha khoye rehte ho. Aisa kb to hua nhi ki hmara yash kisi bhi baare me itni gaur se soche except cricket ofc" said Dhruv

"Nothing yaar. I was thinking about what Sa- nothing actually"

"Sa what. Is it some girl who did her magic on our jaisball?"

"No no not any girl. I was think what... what SACHIN sir had once said. Dont stop chasing your dreams, because dreams do come true"

"Oh really then to chase your dreams and letting it become true you need to be out of your dream world and do it in reality not in dream now go and get your luggage and board before we get late." He said in sarcastic way making me smile. Maybe he was right. I have to snap out of reality and go do my job on the field.

(Saachi pov) I am excited today as well because the boys are going to have their match today and surely I will watch them but unfortunately I cant go to the stadium. Next match for sure. I got dressed and prayed to god for the well being of the players and they have a victorious match. Anushka di, Ritika di, Sara di and Aditi di were already sitting there. I joined them and saw that India were going to bat first. I remember Virat bhaiya saying that todays openers sare Rohit Bhaiya and Yashasvi. I sat and saw the opponent team come in to field and saw our two boys walking in the pitch too. I secretly crossed my fingers so that Yash isnt out early. Rohit bhaiya was taking strike. I patiently waited for Yash as he was off strike. They were both playing extremely well and had quiet a lot of runs in the first 6 overs. Unfortunately Rohit bhaiya was out so Now it was Virat bhaiya who would come to bat. Thank god he is not out. Virat bhaiya also got out which made me quiet sad. Now Shubman and Yashasvi were playing. They had a good partnership and Yash was rocking it. He was 97 not out and I prayed for his century. Soon he hit a six which gave him the century we and especially I was waiting for. I was dancing with joy inside when I saw him do his usual celebration on that pitch. That moment I just wanted to hug him and tell him I am proud of him and believe in him. 

(Yash pov)I was remained consistent and concentrated a whole lot because today I was carrying someones hope on me and I dont want that to end no matter what.  We were playing well until Rohit bhaiya got his wicket taken and then Virat bhaiya came and got out after a couple of runs. Shubman and I made a good amount of runs together and soon I was on my last couple of runs to century.Even though I am never interested in making centuries.For me winning the match is important still I was nervous and overwhelmed. Standing off strike I was thinking all this when the bowler threw the ball and Shubman took a single. Now I was on strike, 97 was my runs the bowler threw the ball. Easy I told myself and hit a six. OH YES I had succesfully completed my century. Yes, yes yes lets go I took of my helmet and kissed it as my usual celebration as everyone clapped for me. That moment I just wanted hug Saachi and tell her that her belief in me and those words she said really helped me get motivated and play. I wanted to thank her for her support.

Soon the match was ended and the players went back to their changing room. Rohit bhaiya went to Yash and told him

"Great job Yash today you really did well today. "

"Thank you Rohit bhaiya."

"Keep up the good work "

"Thank you"

Everyone congratulated him and told him to keep up. He was happy that his teammates acknowledged the century and the scores he contributed to the team. Now it was his turn to thank someone who helped him regain his motivation and boost his confidence. But how he didnt even have his number. So he thought he would surprise her by giving her gift as a thanks to her. He quickly searched up her instagram id and followed her there. 

Yashasvi

Hey Saachi Its Yash                                                                                                  I wanted to ask you if you were free tommorow

                                                                                                     Saachi 

                                                                                                   Absolutely.                                                                                                           But why do you ask 

Yashasvi

No reason. Just meet me at XXXX cafe tommorow at eleven                Its a request.

                                                                                                           Saachi

                                                                                                       Alrighty. Done

(Saachi pov)As soon as I got a message. I checked the name and my heartbeat went fast. It was a message from Yash. He wanted to meet with me tommorow. Oh my god my heart beat wont stop beating fast. God someone stop me from melting completely in love. Forget it. I have a dat- what absolutely not I dont think he has any feelings for me. Maybe he just wanted to meet because he... I dont know lets just figure it out.

That was it. I am trying to update everyday as much as possible because i am getting a lot of free time. If you liked it so far make sure to vote or comment. See ya soon