Darkest Desires [Part Two]

18+ ONLY

a/n: I just wanted to say that for me writing reader x character fics is a lot of fun, but I find the use of Y/N or (name) a little awkward and for that reason I avoid using it. I just hope that the reader can imagine their name being used whenever necessary. Thankfully Levi makes *brat* work for everyone.

Summary: The tension is building between you and your captain. Levi finds a way to get you to be a good girl during a dangerous expedition. What happens outside the Walls, stays outside the Walls, right?

Warnings: 18+, light on actual smut here but boy does Levi know how to use his tongue, thigh grinding, a lot of make out

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

With the upcoming expedition there is more pressure on everybody and you spend more time in training. After your meeting in Erwin's office Levi had taken one look at your lips and scoffed. He became more difficult to deal with after that. Even the rest of the squad noticed that Levi was relentless with pointing out your mistakes. But you learnt to keep your mouth shut quickly. Being defiant didn't pay off, especially when Levi would cut each argument short by reminding you who's the captain. It burnt you up from the inside, but, to your annoyance, you realized that using the ODM gear the way Levi had been trying to get you to use it actually made your life easier, you didn't feel pain after each training session and learnt to use less gas.

Erwin didn't have much time for you, but he figured out your library schedule and sometimes would happen to be in the library at the same time as you, gracing you with suggestive looks and subtle touches that just added to your ever growing need for release. It seemed like the orgasms he had given you just made you desperate for more. The only time he did catch you alone, he dragged you behind a book-shelf. ''I just want to taste you,'' Erwin muttered in your ear as he pinned you against the wooden furniture. His hand had slipped in your pants and his tongue drowned out your moan of surprise. You only got a few minutes of Erwin fingering you relentlessly before the door to the library opened. He slipped the two fingers in your mouth and watched you taste yourself on them before giving you a slow, filthy kiss. He winked at you while straightening his clothes and grabbed a book from a nearby shelf and left you alone with your fantasies. You almost collapsed on the floor there and then. After that, subtle glances your way or a soft brush against you in passing was fuel to your growing frustration.

On the day before the expedition Erwin found you on your way to breakfast and told you to meet him in his room during dinner. He whispered in your ear to bring the blue dress and gave your ass a firm squeeze, which was badly timed because Levi turned the corner just in time to see it. You were surprised and slightly turned on by Erwin's recklessness, anybody could have witnessed it. When you thought about it later on, you realized that having Levi catch you in such way was even more of a turn on. Levi's eyes jumped between the two of you and his gaze darkened. ''Captain, meet me after breakfast,'' Erwin said it to Levi as if nothing had happened, you could see a muscle clench in Levi's jaw as he nodded. You caught Erwin's subtle wink before he left and the suggestion behind his expression meant that the evening could not come fast enough, especially when your eyes fell on Levi who was sporting a stern expression and crossed his arms, and you knew that Levi will make you work hard all day. The familiar burn of challenge scorched your heart, you had to restrain yourself, you knew that, but you could not keep annoyance out of your glare.

''I'm confused now, who's taking an advantage of who?''

''Captain, I'm an adult, capable of taking care of myself,'' you stood your ground, the day was going to be hard enough and you find yourself incapable of holding back. You also felt strangely protected by Erwin's unspoken decision to have a meeting with Levi, hoping silently that Erwin will put Levi in his place and tell him to mind his own business.