ALCOJOOLOLOL

Mashed Manga SPOILERS INCLUDED (MANGA ONLY CHARACTER)

As me, dr

Drunk.

I EBETRED AN MASHLE TIMELINE SFEELING VERY GAY AND AWAKE CUZ IM READY to just get my baby Delisaster to eat me.

I know Delisaster loves alcohol, specially tequila so that was what a prepared for him because he would love me back

I like alchooolo a lot, so I've would loves me.; I know he loves women with good attested of food. I have good tastes, so I gave ing himn2000000000% alcohol

he would want to clai me fro himself. He likes ducking me.n I eat any things, I hope thy like me too.

He is white buy I am Asian, a fake Asian I thought because it was only the fact that I am  a very very old Saiyan that has transfigured myself into somebody else, stealing the body of minors because I find minors very cute and hot. Cute and hot are the only things I need. I really like the fact that Delisaster shares the same interest as me, drinking alcohol and telling bad jokes, and also making fun of "pumpy" . Haha

(I proceed to open a timehole and jump into it. A cut in the timeline to another. The opening of a wormhole.) 

"Hello, Delisaster! Nice to see you! My name is Saido. Saido Namikaze. I am a very serious person. I am here to defeat you" I said, trying my best to take on the personality of somebody that is always serious so that Delisaster can make fun of me and as me to drink alcohol, and then i would change it immediately and become his gay husband!!!" 

Shivering with the excitement of taking Delisaster home, I painfully controlled myself to make myself into an enjoyment of twist for the man who needs to find true entertainment and not just a boring one, somebody who can truly accommodate to his alcoholic mind. That's right! Somebody who would become my drinking buddy, who is also a drinking buddy for the insane alcohol king himself, or so i would address myself as.

"Hey , PUMPY, i mean shrimpy! Haha, you are even smaller than Domina himself! Domina, our little tiny brother! Hey, you even have pink hair like him!!! Did you know that pink-haired people are descendants of axolotls?? That is the reason for the both of you being so tiny! Like tiny shrimps! Yeah! You guys are descended from pink shrimps! That's why you guys are called 'shrimpies!!!' "

"YEP! I wanna to be your drunken shrimp, sizzling and dancing as alcohol burns my body! You can be my sun! My yellow star in the sky, sizzling my grey flesh that would soon turn pink and small in boiling water! Fresh shrimp to be consumed by your worthy, spiky shark teeth of yours, mouth full of the fragrance of tobacco, tequila and your father's blood. A true paradise, is it to be swimming freely observing all your corrupted organs. I bet you must me a very pumpy guy who softened in the face of alcohol. An alcoholic that is very likely to be suffering from cirrhosis of the liver and a stomach full of ulcers, but your pain tolerance is so low and you don't dare to tell your papa, therefore you can only turn to tobacco and alcohol. Due to the weakening of your mind,body and magic, you have become overly reliant on alcohol, hoping that it would solve all your problems.."

Delisaster looked at me with fear.
The people that were fighting Delisaster  at Innocent 0's castle jaw dropped. Who is this guy, they thought. How did this guy come out from nowhere

I just laughed and destroyed all of them without any effort. Seeing Sophina, Rayne, Mash on the floor only made me laugh even more. Especially Finn. He looked like a coffee bean, or maybe a mung bean, lifeless but still very much clinging on for his life which is no longer existent. I then revived all of them. Haha, funny sight indeed. They kept patting their bodies all over, questioning our loud "I'm alive?! I didn't die?"

"They are acting so funny!" I said.
"Yeah, they sure are! A funny sight indeed" Delisaster  replied, with a monotonous voice, then proceeded to drink more alcohol.
"Look! These scales just fell from my eyes!" Delisaster said, proceeding to hold up some scales in his hands.
"That is because humans are the descendants of fish. I'm a shrimp, thought. I think you are a a platypus" I said, waiting for his nonsensical reply
"Yeah, I thought so too! Platypus are  so full of scales"

That night, I slept well, having a new warm body in my bed with me .