𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Sarah George was never a fan of formula one while growing up. She always seemed to be finding it boring after her family watched it every fifteen days.

Until, she grew up and actually went to her first ever race. Her family was always a fan of Formula one for one reason only. Lewis Hamilton. Her distant cousin.

He lived all the way in England finding herself only seeing him in the summer when he visited to see their grandma. After their grandma's death Lewis found himself more distant with his Brazilian side.

Sarah never noticed her cousin's absence until he didn't visit two summers in a row. Lewis was already being serious about formula one.

While Sarah missed her cousin until she didn't. When Sarah turned sixteen Lewis was a driver already speeding through the tracks and being the new sensation for the formula one era. Marking his legacy.

Although no one knows that Sarah and Lewis are related she always post him on her instagram page marked as 'close friends' instead of 'cousins'.

Sarah George has also left her legacy in modeling. Brazilians are known to do all sorts of things making her the 'new Adriana Lima' after being recognized by her.

But she seems to be having a love life crises on the rise when she finds out that her boyfriend is cheating on her, making her life feel like shit.

Until she meets her friends for a couples trip which she had paid the tickets for and couldn't waste them and giving them to random person.

Random person being, Oscar Piastri. The formula one driver for McLaren.

Will she find out that she is meant to be with him? Or is everything just a reversed psychology.